[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which FF Site is the best?

cpeltz

And no, I've never used CBS Online Draft System. We do the Draft Board at a local bar thing and enter the rosters manually...

This is my only gripe about CBSSportsline. We have owners in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Chicago, & St. Paul. We have to use the site for drafting. It pukes every year. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the price >>> $10 per team (12 team league) isn't that much to pay for the CBS site. That covers everything they offer which includes Live Scoring, League Message Boards, User Managed Home Pages, Info from around the League, Very Flexible Scoring System, Gameday Weather Reports, Gameday Inactives, League History / Record Book, Easy Access to ALL Stats, Simple Free Agent / Trades Interface, League Polls, IDP, etc... and yeah, their crappy rankings.

If you're happy with it, GREAT :D

But that's DOUBLE the price.

No offense to anyone at MFL... but how can you rate / judge a site that you no longer use? If you've been at MFL for sooo long you can't really say much about CBS' service. Although, everyone seems to knock 'em for some reason...

I've used CBS for quite sometime now and yeah, there have been a few issues over the years, but, they've been handled quickly and accurately everytime. Their Customer Service isn't THAT bad that it's a deal breaker. They seem to handle any problem within 24 hours or so... and they're offering 2006 Leagues half-price in 2007, eventhough we personally had ZERO problems. We're paying $60 for 2007.

As for the price >>> $10 per team (12 team league) isn't that much to pay for the CBS site. That covers everything they offer which includes Live Scoring, League Message Boards, User Managed Home Pages, Info from around the League, Very Flexible Scoring System, Gameday Weather Reports, Gameday Inactives, League History / Record Book, Easy Access to ALL Stats, Simple Free Agent / Trades Interface, League Polls, IDP, etc... and yeah, their crappy rankings.

EVERY site has its share of problems. Some may handle those problems easier and quicker than others. Some sites might cost more or less than others. It basically comes down to what YOU are most comfortable with and what YOU can afford.

We've selected CBS and it works for us... props to those at MFL as well.

And no, I've never used CBS Online Draft System. We do the Draft Board at a local bar thing and enter the rosters manually...

Nothing against Sportsline either, but MFL has everything you mentioned and their normal price is what you're calling a discount. And to say their Customer Service isn't "that bad" actually speaks volumes to me because I can say without hesitation that MFL's is absolutely OUTSTANDING. To be perfectly honest the only thing I really know about Sportsline is how many complaints I see year after year about people losing access to it on Sundays and it screwing up their drafts. Other than that I hear it's actually a very good visual & user-friendly software...Well, I can't compare, but I can't imagine it being THAT much better. But if you want to know what the MAIN reason is that I will never use another league manager then this is it.

Got this in my e-mail:

Hi John,

It's been brought to my attention that you are running a fantasy football league for some great causes, so I wanted to reach out and let you know that we would be happy to provide your league services on MyFantasyLeague.com for free for the 2007 season.

Please send this back to confirm, and then I can take care of it from there. We wish you the best of luck this season with raising funds for your charity efforts!

Thanks,

Mike Hall

sales@myfantasyleague.com

I confirmed and thanked Mike for this. :D

This isn't the first time either. As many of you know when I tried to restart my local league after Katrina, Mike Hall personally helped me, over email and over the phone, set up our league 5 weeks into the season and gave it to us free of charge. :D

Edited by rajncajn