[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which FF Site is the best?

cpeltz

Am starting a new league and would like opinions on which site is the best. Played last year on cbssportsline, but wasn't overjoyed at the features. Year before was on Fanball which offered more features, but the live scoring was always an issue.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am starting a new league and would like opinions on which site is the best. Played last year on cbssportsline, but wasn't overjoyed at the features. Year before was on Fanball which offered more features, but the live scoring was always an issue.

Any thoughts?

:D MFL :D

Thanks - no issues with their live scoring?

My understanding is that Yahoo and Sportsline cost more than the private sites, and since this will be my first year as commish, I want to make sure everything works and that it's easy for the teams.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say CBS Sportline is the best, hands down. I mean, expert analysis, live scoring, and NO problems!

How can anyone argue with that?!

Dude, and this year, they even have videos. :D

I mean, nothing else will work, but they'll have videos. I'm in.

Dude, and this year, they even have videos. :D

I mean, nothing else will work, but they'll have videos. I'm in.

VIDEOS?! YES! That is the one feature all sites have been lacking. Chalk another one up to CBS for top quality! Who needs scoring, support, and all that other jazz when you have VIDEOS!!!

YES! VIDEOS!

I have always found that pen, paper, and USA Today as the way to go for those that care about quality. And everyone knows that these Internet sites aren't really here to stay. Just a fad. I would go with the proved method.

I have always found that pen, paper, and USA Today as the way to go for those that care about quality. And everyone knows that these Internet sites aren't really here to stay. Just a fad. I would go with the proved method.

+1

VIDEOS?! YES! That is the one feature all sites have been lacking. Chalk another one up to CBS for top quality! Who needs scoring, support, and all that other jazz when you have VIDEOS!!!

YES! VIDEOS!

How much extra for the videos Mr. Haney?

But sportsline would have to be a close second. Am I wrong?