[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

which qb

bstill

Being in New Orleans my homer glasses may be blurring my vision a bit but I go with Brees. I have some real questions about how the whole Moss Belicheck(sp?) thing is gonna work out. They have some weapons in NE but those weapons have alot more question marks than the Saints do. Stallworth is a great deep threat as long as he isnt grabbing his hamstring 10 yards into that deep route. Moss is Moss I dont care what uniform he's wearing. We will see how Maroney will do carrying the load for a full season.

I dont see how you can go wrong with either. I just think at the end of the season Brees will be the guy who scored the most points!

i would go brady. it's just too solid of a pick to pass up. with stallworth and moss, he has many more weapons. maroney's health is a bit of a question mark which could mean winning more games in the air. you are in good shape either way, however.

I like both guys with the offenses they are in and the weapons they have to throw to. That said, and knowing they're pretty close, I'd take the guy with the worse D - they probably will end up in more shootouts.

That would lend itself to Brees.