[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speedo's

isleseeya

Going to a huge 4th of july party at friends house ( do so every year ) and there will be like 80 people there ( more than half are adults but a lot of kids as well ) ...was going to be silly and as a joke , buy and wear a speedo when I first get there and go in their pool

Will ofcourse change into a normal bathing suit soon after

But I started thinking ( and hoping ) no huddler wears a speedo seriously to the beach or pool , right ? :D

Going to a huge 4th of july party at friends house ( do so every year ) and there will be like 80 people there ( more than half are adults but a lot of kids as well ) ...was going to be silly and as a joke , buy and wear a speedo when I first get there and go in their pool

But I started thinking ( and hoping ) no huddler wears a speedo seriously to the beach or pool , right ? :D

i wear a banana hammock :D

Sacrebleu probably does - we went to a resort in Mexico and saw TONS of what I assumed to be Europeans fashionably sporting what was coined a "marble bag" or "grape smuggler".

Sacrebleu probably does - we went to a resort in Mexico and saw TONS of what I assumed to be Europeans fashionably sporting what was coined a "marble bag" or "grape smuggler".

:D

I heard of banana hammock but never marble bag or grape smuggler ..that's pretty funny

lol

You should wear that lime green singlet bathing suit that Borat wears

He should just borrow your stars and stripes one that looks so good on you. That is, if you don't mind your boys sharing space.

Edited by gilthorp