[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOW - how messed up is this

DMD

:D

Hamas TV show kills militant mouse

Israeli character kills Mickey Mouse lookalike star in final episode

GAZA CITY (AP) -- A Mickey Mouse lookalike who preached Islamic domination on a Hamas-affiliated children's television program was the victim of a pretend beating death in the show's final episode Friday.

The Mickey Mouse lookalike urged Palestinian children to fight Israel in the Hamas-affiliated kid's program.

In the final skit, the "Farfour" character was killed by an actor posing as an Israeli official trying to buy Farfour's land. At one point, the mouse called the Israeli a "terrorist."

"Farfour was martyred while defending his land," said Sara, the teen presenter. He was killed "by the killers of children," she added.

The weekly show, featuring a giant black-and-white rodent with a high-pitched voice, had attracted worldwide attention because the character urged Palestinian children to fight Israel. It was broadcast on Hamas-affiliated Al Aqsa TV.

Station officials said Friday that Farfour was taken off the air to make room for new programs. Station manager Mohammed Bilal said he did not know what would be shown instead.

Muslims hate the Jews. That is the cause for the problems in the middle east.

They also hate us which is why CNN and Fox have nonstop coverage of the UK and Glasgow incidents on right now. I vote for all out extermination.

Stupid, stupid religion. :D

Does that mean that you think if all Israelis converted to Islam, but everything else remained unchanged in the middle east (such as not granting Israeli citizenship to the Palestinians nor letting them move into Israel proper) that the problem would go away?

Does that mean that you think if all Israelis converted to Islam, but everything else remained unchanged in the middle east (such as not granting Israeli citizenship to the Palestinians nor letting them move into Israel proper) that the problem would go away?

No it means that I think religion in general has long since outlived it's usefulness and is by far the biggest anchor on progress for the entire human race.

Its not the religion , its the people ...people hiding behind the religion , using as a foil and excuse

Absolutely right.

And when anyone thinks God is on their side and what they are doing is divine they are very dangerous. When they fail time and again they still think they are right.

No it means that I think religion in general has long since outlived it's usefulness and is by far the biggest anchor on progress for the entire human race.

Can't say I disagree. I do think people have screwed up religion, but with its track record lately I wouldn't mind seeing it disappear.

Edited by Randall