[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Just Renewed...

The Holy Roller

...my Huddle membership over the phone and it took all of one minute. And the sexy voice at the other end could have sold me anything and I would have bought it. Nice hiring job to handle the phones. :D (God, I hope that wasn't DMD or WW... ).

...my Huddle membership over the phone and it took all of one minute. And the sexy voice at the other end could have sold me anything and I would have bought it. Nice hiring job to handle the phones. :D (God, I hope that wasn't DMD or WW... ).

ummm... (clears throat)... I had a bicycle accident last week...

No comment :D

Edited by rajncajn

Wow, you go on vacation for a week and hardly recognize this place anymore! I just renewed too, mainly to get a peek at the new Rankings & Customizable Cheat Sheets. Good stuff, DMD and crew, but I have a suggestion:

can we also get a customizable Top120? The reason is that I think the biggest changes based on scoring (and therefore most helpful) would be in which round to take a pick, not whether a certain QB or WR is #9 vs. #10. Being in a 12 team redraft league with fairly normal performance scoring, its amazing how close the Huddle's 120 is to my first 10 draft rounds each year.

Just my $.02.......

Wow, you go on vacation for a week and hardly recognize this place anymore! I just renewed too, mainly to get a peek at the new Rankings & Customizable Cheat Sheets. Good stuff, DMD and crew, but I have a suggestion:

can we also get a customizable Top120? The reason is that I think the biggest changes based on scoring (and therefore most helpful) would be in which round to take a pick, not whether a certain QB or WR is #9 vs. #10. Being in a 12 team redraft league with fairly normal performance scoring, its amazing how close the Huddle's 120 is to my first 10 draft rounds each year.

Just my $.02.......

The problem there is that the only way to make a customized 120 would be to make the positions fixed and then seed it with the ranked players in their position. That alone is unrealistic because as scoring rules change, there can be valid reasons to take other positions (ie. if passing scores are 6 points, QBs tend to go faster). There is only so much you can do using projections.

I see DMD is doing his Barry White voice again..

The problem there is that the only way to make a customized 120 would be to make the positions fixed and then seed it with the ranked players in their position. That alone is unrealistic because as scoring rules change, there can be valid reasons to take other positions (ie. if passing scores are 6 points, QBs tend to go faster). There is only so much you can do using projections.

Makes sense. I was just being lazy :D ....