[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That guy....

Big Country

i find myself slowly becoming "that guy" who looks disapprovingly at teenage girls who dress slutty.

We were at a carnival 2 weeks ago and I said to my wife and other couple we were with that I had to assume these young girls leave the house in 1 outfit then change into what they were wearing that night. I just cant believe any parent in their right mind would let their daughters wear what I saw these girls who were all under 16 wearing.

I've been real close to starting a thread on this in the past.... having to do with the absolute idiocy of mainstream commercials on TV nowadays. Everything is brash, in your face, yelling at you, Tasmanian devil-esque. There's some lame-assed Skittles commercial with some overweight old dude sitting in a barn, hooked up to a machine that milks cows. Apparently this fat man has six, milk-bearing nipples. (????) The farmer comes into the barn and says "you need to stop eating those sour Skittles, you're making the milk sour". And the old fat man just looks at him, continuing to eat said Skittles. :D Huh? Wife says "I dunno, some candy-eating 16 year old probably thinks that's funny".

Sigh.

We were at a carnival 2 weeks ago and I said to my wife and other couple we were with that I had to assume these young girls leave the house in 1 outfit then change into what they were wearing that night. I just cant believe any parent in their right mind would let their daughters wear what I saw these girls who were all under 16 wearing.

+1000000000

If I ever catch my girls going out dressed like some of these girls they'll be lucky if a potato sack doesn't become a permanent fixture in their daily wardrobe. :D

the other day i was "that guy" who yells futilely at the neighbor kids as they run away terrified to safety. this little bish (probably 10 or 11 years old) was walking her greyhound and it took a big dump in my lawn, which i saw out of the corner of my eye, couldn't tell for sure if it was pee or a deuce, so i came out and yelled at her in my scariest grumpy old neighbor voice..."hey! hey! did your dog just poop in my yard?" "no, she just went potty.." as the sneaky little wench hurried on her way down the street. i go out and check and sho' nuff, big ol' f'n greyhound dump, so i yell at her again but this time she's far enough down the street that she trots off and ducks into her house.

i've been plotting my revenge ever since... :D

there called welfare horses