[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grant Hill to the Suns

Big Country

Looks like this is a done deal according to his agent. $1.8 mill for this year, player option for a 2nd year at $2 mill.

He would be a good 6th/7th man and spot starter there.

Not sure what he has left in the tank. but he is a cheap body, when healthy. Now the suns can finally get rid of that backup PG contract, by giving up Diaw as well, for a draft pick.

As a Magic Fan, I say GOOD RIDDANCE.

I can see why you say good riddance. I mean you guys paid him $93M for what?? Potential??

He didnt have a half bad season last year. Played 65 games, averaged over 30 minutes per game, .518 FG% with 14.4 pts/game. That's not too shabby for someone who may be coming off the bench. If he starts (he's rumored to maybe take the starting spot away from Diaw) then that's a different story. However a new system may do him some good. It's far too early to speculate. I'm just glad he didnt go to Dallas or San Antonio.