[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Ladder expanding to 60 teams

theeohiostate

The Huddle Ladder has generated some great interest and knowledgeable Huddle Vets.

We already have 48 members strong with 6 or so on our waiting list.

If the interest is there , we will expand to add another division titled "Pee-WEE" with 12 new owners.

This is an invitaion league only, so if you have some interest, express it here

and when we fill we have another 12 solid owners, we'll send you an invite and open a new division this season.

League Home

Rules - a work in progress

Looks like we'll have to build a Pee Wee Herman banner.

Actually this is a good way to handle it anyway. So nobody will intentionally get tossed down to the PW division. But if you want to play in the league, it's open for business. Excellent.

For all commishes out there, nobody touches the scheduling, please. It will have to be manually entered. I'm thinking that adding another 12 won't mess with what we have but if anybody hits the default scheduling, it's going to screw things up for each league.

Edited by MikesVikes

The schedule has been set. The old Brett Favre division (5th one that we still had) is now the Pee Wee division. New teams 49-60 have been assigned to the Pee Wee.

Next up is to change "team 49" to new members of the Huddle Ladder League. Pardon the pun. :D

Edited by MikesVikes

I challenge ANY Huddler to go from the PeeWee Division to the Hall of Fame Division in the minimal amount of seasons.

Now that would be some bragging rights ! ! !

Big Country

T-bone

KevinL

Apathy

ksu70

CaP'N GRuNGe

Ralph Furley

Robash

Scare Tactics

StormChasers

The Shiznit

Frozen Tundra

There are some good players here. The hard part will be waiting all those years. By that time the Lions could be in the superbowl. :D

Big Country

T-bone

KevinL

Apathy

ksu70

CaP'N GRuNGe

Ralph Furley

Robash

Scare Tactics

StormChasers

The Shiznit

Frozen Tundra

There are some good players here. The hard part will be waiting all those years. By that time the Lions could be in the superbowl. :D

LOL...you used good player and me in the same sentence...surely you misspoke :D

Big Country

T-bone

KevinL

Apathy

ksu70

CaP'N GRuNGe

Ralph Furley

Robash

Scare Tactics

StormChasers

The Shiznit

Frozen Tundra

What division you are in is irrelevant. You still win yoru league, and if you are high score week 16, in your SB, can take the lions share of the money from the pot. Hell move me to the lowest division. That gives me a better chance to win it all. :D

Guest ksu70
What division you are in is irrelevant. You still win yoru league, and if you are high score week 16, in your SB, can take the lions share of the money from the pot. Hell move me to the lowest division. That gives me a better chance to win it all. :D

Stay where you are Sarge. I will wait til hoops season to meet you again.