[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I now pronounce you Larry & Chuck

Perchoutofwater

The wife and I went to see this Friday, and it was hilarious. I really like Adam Sandler, but my wife usually doesn't care for his movies too much. This one had her in tears. Not only will it have you laughing almost the entire time, you get to see Jessica Biel in a bra and panties. She is smoking hot.

Went to see it this past weekend with a bunch of friends and we all thought it was pretty bad. It had promise the first 10 minutes with the fire scene but went downhill quick. Jessica Biel looked absolutely stunning in her bra and panties, but that wasn't worth the 90 minutes of stupid gay sterotype humor that wasn't even funny.

I would give it a 1 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Went to see it this past weekend with a bunch of friends and we all thought it was pretty bad. It had promise the first 10 minutes with the fire scene but went downhill quick. Jessica Biel looked absolutely stunning in her bra and panties, but that wasn't worth the 90 minutes of stupid gay sterotype humor that wasn't even funny.

I would give it a 1 1/2 out of 5 stars.

You must be gay.

Uh, yes, most likely, yes. I'm, uh, H.E. Pennypacker. I'm a wealthy industrialist and philanthropist and, uh, a bicyclist. And, um, yes, I'm looking for a place where I can settle down with my, uh, peculiar habits, and, uh, the women that I frequent with. (sniffing wall) Mmm. Mombassa, hmm?

Beil looked amazing in that movie.

I enjoyed it alot.

With all the internet celeb sites now, there is simply no reason to sit thru a bad movie for a 1 minute glimpse of a hottie. This one looks pretty bad from the trailers, and I usually like Sandler movies....

With all the internet celeb sites now, there is simply no reason to sit thru a bad movie for a 1 minute glimpse of a hottie. This one looks pretty bad from the trailers, and I usually like Sandler movies....

I didnt go see it for Beil. My girlfriend made me go see it with her and I thought it was going to be stupid but it was surprisingly funny.

When I said I enjoyed it I meant the entire movie. Seeing Beil goes without saying that we all enjoy it.