[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strip club protocol

dabuffbills

Do you tip for a free dance?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. so....

• Yes, the girl is working for tips so it's the right thing to do
    • No, it's a free dance, you shouldn't have to pay for it
    • I'm a momo and don't go to strip clubs
    • Puddy

At this strip club I went to last night, you receive a token when you pay the cover charge to get in. You give the token to any girl you want and you receive a free private lap dance. When my friend went in, he got his dance and didn't tip her afterwards. I, however, gave her some money since she works on tips. So what is everyone's opinion, do you tip on a free dance or no?

You don't HAVE to tip. Usually if a dancer is heinous or whatever, I won't.

But for the most part, if you don't tip, you look like a tightwad. One bachelor party my cousin was standing in the back and not tipping and I was yelling at him "get up here jackass, they ain't dancin' for their health!" That one got me a little extra attention from the ladies.

I'm sure it's always proper to "Make It Rain...(On Them Ho's)".

The last strip club I was FORCED to attend was in the Philippines where my young boss BIT THE HEAD OFF the snake the "performer" was using in her dance. I don't remember a lot of what came next but it was FAST!.. :D

At this strip club I went to last night, you receive a token when you pay the cover charge to get in. You give the token to any girl you want and you receive a free private lap dance. When my friend went in, he got his dance and didn't tip her afterwards. I, however, gave her some money since she works on tips. So what is everyone's opinion, do you tip on a free dance or no?

Some slots take tokens, some take quarters...