[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you knock off?

loaf

Who would you kill off  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What artist would you get rid of? Never to influence music

• Jerry Lee Lewis
    • Chuck Berry

Suffering succotash ?? Get rid of Chuck Berry? Are you serious?

If so, you've got worse taste in music than Todd Pinkston has in men.

Edit to add: The censor is gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy - "suffering succotash"? What's wrong with W T F ?

Edited by Controller

Suffering succotash ?? Get rid of Chuck Berry? Are you serious?

If so, you've got worse taste in music than Todd Pinkston has in men.

Edit to add: The censor is gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy - "suffering succotash"? What's wrong with W T F ?

Suffering succotash? :D

My personal favorite is ms. Peppermint.

Edited by TDFFFreak

there are a lot of guys i'd knock off before either one of those two. but i can't imagine ANYONE wanting to knock off chuck berry. i mean seriously....chuck f*ckin berry?? what kind of moran would want to get rid of chuck berry's influence on music? without chuck, there IS NO rock 'n roll.

there are a lot of guys i'd knock off before either one of those two. but i can't imagine ANYONE wanting to knock off chuck berry. i mean seriously....chuck f*ckin berry?? what kind of moran would want to get rid of chuck berry's influence on music? without chuck, there IS NO rock 'n roll.

Not sure I'd go quite that far but Berry is/was a titan while Lewis is/was a good act.

I think its funny you almost came to blows over this :D

this wasn't the two that did it. Clapton and Hendrix, Who vs Stones. If the damn polling option was so damn hard to navigate, I'd post more of the ones that we argued over. Chuck Berry vs. Elvis,

Beatles vs Elvis

Beatles vs Stones

Clapton vs Eddie Van Halen

plus, we were hammered...

this literally went on for at least 2 hours. Just the 3 of us so it didn't take long to say who and move on. Some were ho hum who gives a crap like INXS vs Big Country but some were hard

Replacements vs Pixies were hard for the other two since they love both but I am much more a Mats fan than Pixies