[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owen Daniels? Late round sleeper?

IrishPride

Matt Schaub had the Crumpler connection when he started for Falcons.............I just figured it may happen in Houston. New offense, TE typically runs seams or short dump routes, almost like an outlet....It has possibilities..........Let me know your thoughts :D

Crumpler is a thousand times the TE Daniels is. He could have some value but his chances of being top 12 are minimal IMO.

You didn't read my post......Second TE/Late round/Where did I say Daniels was as good as Crumpler?I'm looking for a second TE late, 13th round maybe later......read the post, I value your opinion but no where did I say "BETTER" then Crumpler?

Given how bullish the Texans are on Schaub, the TE production in the system Kubiak uses, and Daniels' production as a rookie, I'd say he's worth a late stab.

Personally, I think he'll be snapped up sooner than the 13th, but then again, I am in WIsconsin where all the locals are well aware of the former Badger.

Just look at his gamelogs.

Don't you think the new QB, alone makes a huge difference?Ahman Green can catch, they double Johnson for reasons unknown to man but someones gotta catch the ball?He came from a TE offense"Schaub"? I just think it has some appeal? Picking 12 out of 12 :D I'm looking for clearance sales with value........ :D alot of research involved in picking 12th, if not I might as well burn a $100.00 bill.......

Don't you think the new QB, alone makes a huge difference?Ahman Green can catch, they double Johnson for reasons unknown to man but someones gotta catch the ball?He came from a TE offense"Schaub"? I just think it has some appeal? Picking 12 out of 12 :D I'm looking for clearance sales with value........ :D alot of research involved in picking 12th, if not I might as well burn a $100.00 bill.......

I never said the guy would be absolutely terrible or even just really bad. He has the oppurtunity to put up some stats, but in terms of finishing the season in the Top 12, I'd highly doubt it, which makes him a decent #2 TE.

I never said the guy would be absolutely terrible or even just really bad. He has the oppurtunity to put up some stats, but in terms of finishing the season in the Top 12, I'd highly doubt it, which makes him a decent #2 TE.

I can respect that......I just hope he's still there late............

You didn't read my post......Second TE/Late round/Where did I say Daniels was as good as Crumpler?I'm looking for a second TE late, 13th round maybe later......read the post, I value your opinion but no where did I say "BETTER" then Crumpler?

I have Crumpler and Daniels is still available late(17th round). I'm thinking the same thing.

Edited by Randall

How many legitimate starting (Fantasy Football) TEs are there? Maybe half a dozen? One you get past those guys, Daniels has as much upside as anyone. I picked him up recently to backup Gonzo, but if I have to start him, I'll so so with confidence. If last Saturday's game was any indication, he'll be very active in the Texans offense this season.