[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cougars

darin3

Ellen Barkin was a "cougar" in Oceans Thirteen, which I finally watched 2 nights ago. Good flick, and yeah she's a cougar, although she's starting to look a little "tired", but is that perhaps one of the qualifications for "cougars"? :D

Ellen Barkin was a "cougar" in Oceans Thirteen, which I finally watched 2 nights ago. Good flick, and yeah she's a cougar, although she's starting to look a little "tired", but is that perhaps one of the qualifications for "cougars"? :D

Julia Roberts will be 40 soon as well.

If I could make her promise to shut up for 3 minutes, Cheryl Crow could get tapped.

Julia Roberts will be 40 soon as well.

You guys like those big mouths I see. :D

Either one of those ladies could be the model for the old Fright Night movie poster.

14. Lucy Liu

10. Elizabeth Hurley

Meh. Overrated.

9. Maria Bello

As sexy for her independence and fearlessness as for her looks - which is saying something, because she is so good-looking it's stupid.

2. Halle Berry

Also overrated. If we're talking bi-racial actresses, Jennifer Beals has aged like a fine wine.