[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drew Bennett

JaysGoingDown

May not make a 100% impact this year, but the following year. The team already has Bulgar, Holt, S. Jackson, I. Bruce, and R. McMichael (from his Miami days with Scott Linehan). I have him on my team. Thought of dropping him, because he is 50/50 of making an impact. No injuriies though.

Part of me says he could overtake I. Bruce towards the middle of the season; the other part of me says I. Bruce will continue to justify his starting gig for as long as he can.

Thanks.

May not make a 100% impact this year, but the following year. The team already has Bulgar, Holt, S. Jackson, I. Bruce, and R. McMichael (from his Miami days with Scott Linehan). I have him on my team. Thought of dropping him, because he is 50/50 of making an impact. No injuriies though.

Part of me says he could overtake I. Bruce towards the middle of the season; the other part of me says I. Bruce will continue to justify his starting gig for as long as he can.

Thanks.

Bump

I like him. He's 6'5", lining up in the slot and given the age of Bruce and Holt's knee might be the best receiver on the team until Holt gets better (I'm unlcear -as are many- as to the depth of Holt's knee problems). Also, remember he went on that stoopid tear of 8 TDs in 3 games 2 or 3 years ago. Broke one of Rice's records - he's got game.

I'm targeting him as my 3rd WR in my local, and will use one of my first ten picks on him - no problemo.

Edited by Pope Flick

Billy Volek get traded to the Rams?

Here are some stats to peruse.

WR3 stats wise in Linehan offense

2002 Vikings-Kelly Cambell 13-176-3

2003 Vikings-Nate Burleson 29-455-2

2004 Vikings-Marcus Robinson 47-657-8 (Randy Moss out for 3 games)

2005 Dolphins-Wes Welker 29-434-0

2006 Rams-Kevin Curtis 40-479-4

Averages

31-440-3

Bennett may do a little better than that but the Rams have too many options for him to make a big impact. Add to that I don't think Bruce slows down this year. I expect another 1000 yard season.

Averages

31-440-3

Bennett may do a little better than that but the Rams have too many options for him to make a big impact. Add to that I don't think Bruce slows down this year. I expect another 1000 yard season.

Good research but I'll say Bennett is more talented than anyone on that list and I don't see a 1000 yard season from Bruce, unless Holt stays dinged in which case Bennett's numbers get a bump from that situation as well.

Good research but I'll say Bennett is more talented than anyone on that list and I don't see a 1000 yard season from Bruce, unless Holt stays dinged in which case Bennett's numbers get a bump from that situation as well.

Bennett has had one great month as an NFL WR - that's it.....why is he suddenly better than Bruce? When Bruce was Drew's age he'd post 1400YRds and 12TD on avg.

Bruce has been timed faster than the previous 2 years.....he's a lock for 750-900....if Holt's knee is less than 75%, then notch him to 1000.

Bennett has had one great month as an NFL WR - that's it.....why is he suddenly better than Bruce? When Bruce was Drew's age he'd post 1400YRds and 12TD on avg.

Bruce has been timed faster than the previous 2 years.....he's a lock for 750-900....if Holt's knee is less than 75%, then notch him to 1000.

I was referring to the list he posted of #3 WRs in a Linehan offense, not Isaac Bruce. Also, it's not like Tennesse was known for being a pass happy offense while he was there.

Do you have a link to

Bruce has been timed faster than the previous 2 years
that you could post?

Averages

31-440-3

I concur.

We got him at 13.8 our last round of offensive players. I think his upside is huge with StL. IBruce just appears to be running out of gas. Drew coming out of the slot, with his size is going to create all sorts of problems. I sense 8 to 10 TDs barring injuries and more if either Holt or Bruce go down.

Bruce is undoubtedly old, but he is a fitness and health fiend. He ran a 40 this summer that was .01 faster than his time as a Rams rookie. This is definitely Torry's WR corps now, but Isaac will post solid numbers again this year. Bennett is 100% a slot/#3 unless something happens dramatically to Ike or Torry.

Bennett is, however, a potential vulture on the jump-ball fade route that Linehan likes.