[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore or Addai at 4th?

linkster

wow, I'd say Addai b/c of how good Peyton looks. Will open up so many running lanes but you can't go wrong. Flip a coin.

Thanks cardman24! Tough call, I’m slightly hesitant on Gore just because of SF offense and the “injury prone” mark on him. Remember Caddy the first year (huge) next year (stink!)....

UNLIKE CADDY GORE HAD MORE THAN JUST THREE GOOD GAMES. HE IS AN ANIMAL. HE IS THE WHOLE SF OFFENSE. I WOULD GO GORE. HE HAS ALREADY PROVEN HE CAN HANDLE THE LOAD. PLUS HE WILL GET MORE TOUCHDOWNS.

I like the view on more TDs which is a good point over Addai. I know from the past Manning loves to pass down in the red zone... Wondering if Gore or Addai will get more receptions? Since we get yardage and points for each which really adds up. Any thoughts on that? Anyone?

Add me to the Gore fan club. I think he showed last year that he can not only elude guys, but really move a pile, thus assuring him goal line TD's in addition to long breakers. In a PPR, I have them pretty even, but stardard performance, the nod goes to Gore, IMO.

Gore.

I think alot of people are taking Addai too high. He is not, and will not be a top 5 RB this year. People taking him this high are passing up better options. I would take Gore or Alexender here and would not even condsider Addai.

UNLIKE CADDY GORE HAD MORE THAN JUST THREE GOOD GAMES. HE IS AN ANIMAL. HE IS THE WHOLE SF OFFENSE. I WOULD GO GORE. HE HAS ALREADY PROVEN HE CAN HANDLE THE LOAD. PLUS HE WILL GET MORE TOUCHDOWNS.

I personally would go with Addai here....but it is tough. Really depends on how many times Peyton passes in the redzone.

As for the comment about Gore being the whole offense you are crazy if you believe this and you shouldnt tell anyone this is the case. Alex Smith is going to have a real solid year if Vernon Davis stays healthy. Vernon should be a top 3 TE this year, I think. As for Smith he will be a top ten QB, IMHO. As for the receivers they have Djax, Arnez Battle and Lelie. I know they are not superstars but they are all very capable WRs.....SF will have a strong offense this year and if anything Gore will see a slight reduction because of all the other weapons on offense they did not have last year....