[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quite possibly the steal of my draft

peteteacher2001

Ended up getting Benson in the 6th round. (rated benson as my 16th ranked RB, guessing most of the others did the same)

Also got Lamont Jordan in the 14th. (nobody really liked him at our offline draft.)

Play in a 12 team redraft IDP league....24 rounds. Starting lineup is 1 qb, 2rb, 3wr, K, 1DE/DT, 4LB, 1DB

I got Thomas Jones at 5.06. I got Julius Jones 11.07 I got Mike Peterson in the 7th and Bob Sander in the 20th. I can't believe JJ fell to the 11th.

Actually, teach deserves our benefit of the doubt. We don't know anything about the league, lineup, # teams, etc. For example, I'm in a Chicago PPR IDP league where you can start 1 RB and 3 WRs, with rush yds scoring less than rec yds and 6 starting IDP positions. Only a few of us drafted 2 RBs in the early rounds; most went for 1 RB, then WRs and QBs, then IDPs in the middle rounds. By the time you got to rounds 7+, there was surprising value left in what most leagues would consider #2 RBs. For example, Caddy went in the 7th, Jerious Norwood went in the 15th, and I got Lamont Jordan in the 12th. (Benson went 3.12.)

Well, if his league was set up like this, I doubt he would have started a thread about "the steal of my draft"....it wouln't be much of a steal, which would make this whole thread pointless.....

:D

So after reading the replies I have realized that I have stuck my foot in my mouth with this and feel like quite the hack :D With that being said I would like to point out that I am not a booger eater and this was a dumb thread to start anyways. Can't get nothing past you guys, maybe that's why I have been a member for a while now. :D Please allow a mulligan.

A humble huddler,

Pete

Swammi, see above post....