[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Upgrade!

Grits and Shins

Called DirecTv and asked them if I'd get a refund for the Sunday Ticket if I cancelled my service. Told them I was tired of my antiquated equipment and was moving to Verizon Fios where I would get all new equipment.

Next Sunday I'm getting my free upgrade.

Replace satellite dish

Replace both receivers with DVR/TIVO receivers (old ones are not DVR and not TIVO)

Refunded my Sunday Ticket price and gave me the new customer deal.

:D

I am sooooo looking forward to the DVR/TIVO that I have never had ...

I'm still waiting for you to get the Ticket so I can come scam free games off of you. :D

Well, since I have Cardinals season tickets, I'll miss half the games and I really can't justify getting the ticket now!

And yes, I did get upgraded to first going to WCOFF tomorrow...:D

:wacko:

seven years with no sunday ticket, I just wat the new equipment

They'll give it to you, no doubt. We're a long-standing customer, and if they ever balk at any reasonable request, I threaten to leave, and they accomodate me. They'd be stupid not to.

Called DirecTv and asked them if I'd get a refund for the Sunday Ticket if I cancelled my service. Told them I was tired of my antiquated equipment and was moving to Verizon Fios where I would get all new equipment.

Next Sunday I'm getting my free upgrade.

Replace satellite dish

Replace both receivers with DVR/TIVO receivers (old ones are not DVR and not TIVO)

Refunded my Sunday Ticket price and gave me the new customer deal.

:D

I am sooooo looking forward to the DVR/TIVO that I have never had ...

SWEEEEET! :wacko: I got a DVR last year when we moved and it is awesome... My whole family got hooked on it on our downstairs TV that I upgraded my Bonus room set with a DVR just a few months ago, now I get to watch Zack and Cody, Hannah Montanna, Life with Derek on either TV upstairs or downstairs!!! :D

Seriously, having DVR is awesome especially with the NFL Ticket.... You can record the Cowboys game and switch back in forth on any other games that you want. I believe they also download highlights of all the games on Monday morning so you can see the highlights of all the games on the DVR. You will love the DVR as now you will be able to watch TV on your time vs. when shows are actually on based on the TV schedule.

I got a new DVR for free a couple weeks ago, but I'm pissed that it's not Tivo anymore. Anyone know when the new HD channels start?

channel 499 was showing the configuration of the box and which dish you need to receive the new channels. Said the rocket's launched the new satellite and the new channels should be available soon. No date though...

EDIT: channel 499 is where you go to see if you're configured right. If you get "searching for satellite signal" you've got the hookup. If not, call.

Edited by loaf