[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT Trade

TimPatsfan

[i have F. Gore, Andre Johnson L. Fitz. T. Romo L. Evens. also A. Peterson from Minn. to name a few......

Thanks

How about taking the time to give us your full roster and your starting lineup requirements? Put the effort into formulating a useful question with the pertinent information and you will get very well thought out pertinent answers.

[currently my starting line up is.....

T. Romo

LT

F. Gore

L. Evens

A. Johnson (houston)

L. Fitz

K winslow

S. Gostowski

Miami

I also have Adrian peterson marshawn lynch, Matt schaub, brandon Marshal, Duece mccalister. I'm missing a couple of spot players but that give you guys a good idea.

Originally it seems like a no brainer yes. But upon looking at your team it isn't as wonderful.

It's definitely a great trade if you needed major improvement in the areas of QB and WR, but you don't.

Looking at your roster, how many teams in your league?? 6 maybe?? LOL

Not knowing how many teams are in your league, if it is PPR league, how many wr's,rb's, etc. ou start each week........

Don't do it!! You have a stud RB lineup with LT and Gore, solid WR's and a solid QB.

That would be much more powerful than Gore and Maroney, an upgrade at QB, and one WR slot.

The toughest spot to carry a STUD lineup at is RB.....and you have it. In other words, there is more of a drop off at RB than at WR and QB. Does he have another RB that you might be able to steal?