[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB help

jarhead

Rookie Jacobs ran his mouth and the Cowboys D is going to make sure it stays shut from here on out..............Jacobs is going to be pounded and fumble the rock.

Jacobs = a guy who thinks he can be an every down starter. He huffs and puffs for 18 carries 42 yard, 4 catches for 15

I would say Jacobs until at least some of the uncertainty around Portis and the Skins run game is settled. My thought process for this week is basically the Skins have another capable rb in Betts while the Giants backup rb is Droughns so Jacobs should get the bulk of the carries.

I stayed away from Portis this year because of all the injury issues. Having said that, I like him better than Jacobs this week. Portis has shown he can come back, with very little practice time, and have a monster game. He is at home and will be motivated to show everyone that Betts is a backup. Jacobs is unproven, and if he is running his mouth, unproven and stupid.

Clinton Portis at home vs Miami = 12 rushes for 55 yards 1 TD 1 reception for 5 yards

Brandon Jacobs at home vs cowboys = 14 rushes for 65 yards 1 Td, 2 receptions for 10 yards

THOSE R STATS BRO, NOT AN OPINION :D