[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings Defense

bat_2721

In the nfl.com league I was out of town and my best and only defense I had on my team was the JETS. I dropped them and picked up the Vikings defense at home in week one. It payed off. Should I stick with them or pick up the COLTS defense this week against Tenn and next against Houston. I'm not sure if I want to keep changing every week or not.

I think the Vikes might give up a few more points this week against Detroit.

Edited by bat_2721

Vikings have a decent defense. I think they'll do better against Detroit than the Colts will against Tenn. I have JAX and scored low for a DEF against Tenn last week. I think the Colts have more room to move down then the Vikings. I'd stay put for this week and see how it goes (and I don't even like the Vikings).

Vikes were top 5 last yr in my league. I only got one D (Steelers) but today i'm gonna pick up the vikes again. They did well for me last yr.

Yeah..they were solid last year. they just needed to control the ball more on offense to keep the D off the field and they would of been better. if they do that this year they could be a dominant defense.