[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unfair treatment of Black QB's

FishFreak

Yes...you did point out who you meant when you said "we" or "they"...you pointed out we the white people....because we all think alike and act alike and all have the same opinions, we all hug trees and sing...or do we (here is where you are suppose to think about what you said and realize "we" all...and by "we" I mean white people DO NOT think alike) LOL.......... and "they"........I guess that would be the brothas and sistas, all think and act alike as well.........bottom line is we don't.....and by "we" I mean people... I don't expect you to get it....it's OK, just continue to live your double life.

Ha,Ha,Ha....I do get it. It's a great philosophy. I personally like to think I judge each person on their own merits. Not as part of a "we" or "they" group. But the original topic that started this post was directed as more of a "we"(african-americans feel this way), so I answered with a "us"(whites) including specifically the word"ALOT"whites fell this way, meaning not all.

Look, before we can even get to the point of not having to use the "we" or "they" to describe someone......we have to deal in the hear and now, and speak on the most basic of terms to better understand the views of the racial groups. Once we understand the whole, then we can begin to break down the individuals of each society and see them for who the are.

And,No. I don't lead a double life. I speak it like I see it. Or as the "theys" would say......I keep it real!!!!!! :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me, how exactly was Charlie Frye disrespected? He stunk up the joint, lost his job and was traded to another team. That's the royal treatment in the NFL considering what he's done as a QB. Guys like McNair, Leftwich and C-Pep were tossed out on their ass and cut in a nasty manner. On top of that McNair and C-Pep are much more accomplished QB's who have been pro bowlers. If you can't see the difference between the two then no wonder why you feel my reasoning is flawed. To each his own, I can't make it any clearer. Like I said, you made my point.

Um... By losing his starting job based off of 1/2 of a games performance? All the qb's you named "stunk up the joint" but you won't champion his cause because he's white. There is some racism, and you're leading the way with posts like this.