[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commentary From the Egde

Dont Rookie Me........

Seriously well done, I think my neighbors woke up I was laughing so hard. I remember the days when you used to write that weekly report here and you would get tons of props, not sure if you get as many anymore, but you get a huge two thumbs up!!!!!!!!! :D

"Speaking of obsessive behavior, why do I keep starting Devery Henderson?

I am also confused as to why I drafted Lee Evans, and continue to start him as well.

Don’t worry Henderson and Evans owners. I will bench them this week and they will go off."

Already given Henderson to waiver wire and Evans is dead to me as he rides the hard pine for the rest of his mortal life.

this is my very favorite article, and has been since I stumbled on The Huddle. This one was right up there with the best I've read.

He's like Eminem. When he first came out, he was ok, but only in passing. He was entertaining, but had that "bubblegum" feeling.. But when he became angry Marshal Mathers, he became one of the best.

Now, the Ratt's Ass is angry, and can't help but make us laugh.

:D one of the best yet.

Fingers are being pointed at Losman. Losman is pointing fingers at the play calling. And I am giving myself the finger for drafting Evans and getting caught up in this disaster.

:D

Thanks guys, I do appreciate the feedback.

I usually have a Tuesday morning "hangover" after grinding out a column into the early A.M., and it is nice to know that people enjoy my work.

Good article. Very enjoyable. You might want to hire a fact checker, however!!

Meanwhile down in Tampa, the Bucs are 2-0 behind Garcia

??? :D

Hire a fact checker? Are you available? And if so, will you work for food? :D

After staring at my plasma for 16 hours on Sunday, and staring at my PC monitor 8 hours on Monday, I am more surprised when I don't spew any factual errors than when I do.

My apologies.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate the feedback.

I usually have a Tuesday morning "hangover" after grinding out a column into the early A.M., and it is nice to know that people enjoy my work.

I'll echo everyone else's sentiments. Your article is one of my favorites as well. It is always an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work. :D

Rats--

Is it me, or did you mean to pick the Titans? You're argument calls for riding the streaks, and if that's true, then taking the Saints is betting that the streaks will end?

Am I the one that's tired, or is it you? :D

"Yeah, these streaks will come crashing down eventually. But having watched both of these teams play over the first couple of weeks, I’m thinking we are going to be okay riding it at leat one more game. Better take advantage now, the public betting perception and the guys setting the spreads will catch on eventually and the party will be over. Until then? Just open up your wallet and let the money fall in. Saints -4 1/2"

Rats--

Is it me, or did you mean to pick the Titans? You're argument calls for riding the streaks, and if that's true, then taking the Saints is betting that the streaks will end?

"Yeah, these streaks will come crashing down eventually. But having watched both of these teams play over the first couple of weeks, I’m thinking we are going to be okay riding it at leat one more game. Better take advantage now, the public betting perception and the guys setting the spreads will catch on eventually and the party will be over. Until then? Just open up your wallet and let the money fall in. Saints -4 1/2"

Always bet the oppposite of what is posted at the bottom. Where have you been the last few years?

Rats--

Always bet the oppposite of what is posted at the bottom. Where have you been the last few years?

Yah, seriously. What, are you new here? it's called the "Crazy as Hell" pick of the week. :D get it? :wacko:?

I wasn't too high on the Belichick/Goodell stuff. Wilson broke the law, not just the laws of football, to order HGH. This is why he received such a large suspension and fine. Although, why does he get 5 games and Harrsion and the other substance abusers only get 4? Belichick violated the rules of Football, which are less important than real laws. He punished Belichick in accordance with those who have been caught cheating in the past, and has left the window open for more punishment if the cheating was more prevalent than what is now known. As far as Mike Vick goes, of course he had to apologize, he needed to get jurors and public opinion on his side, especially if he ever wants to play in the League again. Belichick, I think, made the smart move with his apology, which is basically admit nothing especially when the investigation is still going on.

On the other hand, Ratt nailed the Matthew Berry part. That guy is a joke. I have yet to see him give one good bit of advice.

Yes and yes. :D:D

I'll send you a forward copy of the column next Tuesday morning about 1:00 AM for you to proofread.

Thanks!!

Figures it was only Patriots fans that have their panties in a bunch, maybe if you kissed Bellicheats ass a little more they would have liked that. Forgive them Ratt blind love leads to outrageous ignorance! My apologies NHoops, but the rest of your amigos are just plain mad for with no one to take it out on, but their husbands.

OK, dumbass :D

Outrageous ignorance?? I'm not typically one to bust balls about spelling mistakes but indicating Tampa Bay is 2-0 is a pretty egregious error. I'm even offering to help out, as evidenced by my previous posts.

And, since you went there in regards to ignorance, are we Pats fans mad or are we actually angry, English major?

I think anyone that picks apart ANY PART of your articles should be mandated into a writing a column next week by 1AM on a Tuesday for anyone to read. I guarantee who the winner is!!!!

I'm sorry, I thought message boards were a forum to discuss opinions. I didn't know we were supposed to be a bunch of lemmings and agree with everything everyone said.

As for your ass kissing comment, did you read what you wrote? Sounds a little like the pot calling the kettle black.