[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-2 and season going down the drain

G.K.Trey

I have started all the wrong guys so far, so a little help please or I will be kissing the season goodbye.

Pick one QB- McNabb v Det, Ben v SF, Campbell v NYG ( I honestly have no clue at this point)

Pick 2 RB- LJ v MINN, Jordan v CLEV, AP v KC, Henry v JAX (I am leaning toward Henry and Jordan)

pick 1 WR-Driver v SD or Curry v CLEV (Already starting Roy & TO)

I have lost to Romo in week one and Palmer in week 2 :D

Need help ! (Both FF and psychiatric)

Edited by G.K.Trey

Your not out of it at 0 and 2....!! Relax...guy in our league started last year, i believe, 0 and 4..made some great moves..some trades...and ended up winning the whole thing...!

that being said, for this week I'd go:

McNabb....Philly should do well this week, I think Big Ben has serviceable game, but around 200 yards and 1 or 2 tds..Niners d is pretty good

I'd go Jordan and Henry as well....LJ is DUE, but against Minny's d, would leave him on bench this week....Oakland is playing Cleveland, should have good game...

I'd go with Driver.......GB is playing well.....San Diego gave up a LOT of yardage last week to Brady and the boys...think Favre and Driver hook up..good luck

I have started all the wrong guys so far, so a little help please or I will be kissing the season goodbye.

Pick one QB- McNabb , Ben, Campbell ( I honestly have no clue at this point)

Pick 2 RB- LJ, Jordan, AP, Henry (I am leaning toward Henry and Jordan)

pick 1 WR-Driver or Curry (Already starting Roy & TO)

I'd give McNabb another shot (unless the Westbrook MRI reveals a serious injury, then I'd go Ben)

I like Jordan and Henry.

I'd go Curry. I think he's going to have a huge game against Cleveland.

Good luck.

Your not out of it at 0 and 2....!! Relax...guy in our league started last year, i believe, 0 and 4..made some great moves..some trades...and ended up winning the whole thing...!

that being said, for this week I'd go:

McNabb....Philly should do well this week, I think Big Ben has serviceable game, but around 200 yards and 1 or 2 tds..Niners d is pretty good

I'd go Jordan and Henry as well....LJ is DUE, but against Minny's d, would leave him on bench this week....Oakland is playing Cleveland, should have good game...

I'd go with Driver.......GB is playing well.....San Diego gave up a LOT of yardage last week to Brady and the boys...think Favre and Driver hook up..good luck

I agree with the RB and WR choice but McNabb has looked horrible as has the entire Philly Offense. Look into Campbell playing at home against a bad Giants secondary, it's a risk but the upside is BIG

I started 0-2 last year and lost only one game the rest of the year when an idiot dropped Bulger and I picked him up. I ended up winning it all.

I would go with:

Ben

Jordan and Henry

Driver

Although I can see going with Campbell against the NYG horrible secondary...Or even giving McNabb one last chance.

Ben

Jordan/AP (unless Chester is back then Henry)

tough call but between Driver & Curry it is a coin flip....go with Driver

Romo/Palmer in the first two weeks??? What QB are you going agains in week 3 I think I will use him in the Huddle Challenge.

Kevin

Ben

Jordan/AP (unless Chester is back then Henry)

tough call but between Driver & Curry it is a coin flip....go with Driver

Romo/Palmer in the first two weeks??? What QB are you going agains in week 3 I think I will use him in the Huddle Challenge.

Kevin

brees

Pick one QB- McNabb v Det, Ben v SF, Campbell v NYG ( I honestly have no clue at this point)

Pick 2 RB- LJ v MINN, Jordan v CLEV, AP v KC, Henry v JAX (I am leaning toward Henry and Jordan)

I'd go with Ben, Jordan and AP, and Driver

Campbell v NYG (NY may be the second worst D in league in the secondary)

Your Rb's look good any way you put it, but I would use LT as he has some things to prove and is pissed!

Curry v CLEV (may be the worst D in league) Steelers would have had more if they needed to score like Cin

Do not panic it looks to be a fairly solid team just some bad match ups at the wrong times.

Right there with ya....I'm 0-2 in 2 leagues.....and 1-1 in another (Lost to Smith, Gore, and Chad) Our luck will change.... :D it has to, right?

I'd go with

McNabb....gonna have to throw to keep up with Det. although the others will do fine....Cambell could surprise

I like Henry and Jordan....although AP is another good choice

Both Curry and Driver are great #3 choices this week..........um.....Curry v. Clev

Good Luck!