[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can David Carr steal the job in Carolina?

millerx

I was watching the Carolina game and saw when Delhomme grabbed his arm in pain. The early reports are that it is just a elbow strain and that he is "day-to-day". However, having seen how badly he was in pain, I could see him sitting for AT LEAST one game( maybe more).

My question is, do think Davd Carr could come in and match how well Delhomme has been doing? And if it is more than one game, could he steal the job?

No I don't think he could or will do as well as Delhomme. If Jake's healthy, no question he's the starter.

IMO David's an overpaid backup QB. The guy has no timeclock in his head and has yet to learn to get rid of his tendency to constantly roll out, going backwards 10 yards and throw across his body.

Are there any Pantha' homers on the board?

I would like to hear some local input. Personally, I don't think the idea of Carr starting in the near future is that far-fetched. Delhomme really has not looked that good this year or last year. It's probably a waste of time to use Carr but for some reason I think they may give it a try.

I would like to hear some local input. Personally, I don't think the idea of Carr starting in the near future is that far-fetched. Delhomme really has not looked that good this year or last year. It's probably a waste of time to use Carr but for some reason I think they may give it a try.

What planet are you on? He's got 8 TD's so far after three games? He's off to a great start.

Jake has been fine as he has only one Int. in the first 3 games, but he is the started for the Panthers unless he implodes later in the season. I think the Panthers are happy with Carr and I wouldn't be surprised to see him with the start on Sunday against the Bucs.

Word around here on Jake is very tight lipped at this point, so I can't give you the local perspective on Jake vs. David this weekend until I here something on the radio or see it in the paper later this week. Sorry.

:D