[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry Down

Jackass

All speculation?

Yes - nothing but an unsubstantiated rumor originating from this guy . . .

here

His latest update says they "know" he has a partially torn MCL at least, but not sure about the ACL.

AGAIN - nothing more but rumor but I don't liek the fact that they did an MRI on Monday and are being secretive with the results.

IF you have the room grab Young.

Edited by Fantasy Jesus

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/ti...post?id=2195359

His latest update says they "know" he has a partially torn MCL at least, but not sure about the ACL.

AGAIN - nothing more but rumor but I don't liek the fact that they did an MRI on Monday and are being secretive with the results.

"Error: The account "ti...post" does not exist or the message board has not been activated."

here

:D

The bit about there being so much swelling that they want another MRI seems beyond the scope of just some jackass making crap up.

Interesting, but need confirmation.

If that ankle and/or knee get worse(or if there is more damage than the Broncs are revealing) then obviously, Henry might miss time. He has missed time in the past. However, he has also played through injury before as well. I see to recall him finishing up one of his seasons in Buffalo with a broken bone in his leg. I think he is the type that will play through pain if he needs to...

Im having the same problem. I have Young in my lineup as of now BUT I am hoping they announce whatever they are doing well before gametime. Ill have to take him out and play Lynch on MNF

Kind of a rehash of Wednesday's news but with this little extra info...

:D

Wait is on for return of two stars

Shanahan doesn't know if Henry or Walker will be able to play Sunday

By Bill Williamson

The Denver Post

While the players' chances of facing the Chargers are to be determined, it doesn't appear either will be out for a significant amount of time. Shanahan said the MRI results on Henry's knee and ankle were negative, but he remains sore. The biggest issue for Henry will be whether he can withstand pain if he plays. Henry appeared to be walking with less of a limp Wednesday than he did after the game against Indy.