[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much sleep do you get

Missoula Griz

6-7 hours. 7 is a good nite. closer to 6 is more typical.

I'd have to say that 6 is most often. Midnight to 6am. Last night I went until 12:30 b/c I was watching a 24 disc. It's too hard to not finish a disc. I would love it if I didn't have to sleep.

My wife needs 8-9 hours. I couldn't stand needing that much sleep.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much sleep do I get? That is an easy question. i figure this way...

I look at the clock when I go to bed and then look at it again when I wake up. I then grab a calculator and enter the time that i went to bed and then hit the button that looks like this - and then enter the time I woke up and then hit the button that looks like this =. Amazingly there is a number on the screen looking thing and that is how much sleep I get.

It is actually quite simple.

I look at the clock when I go to bed and then look at it again when I wake up. I then grab a calculator and enter the time that i went to bed and then hit the button that looks like this - and then enter the time I woke up and then hit the button that looks like this =. Amazingly there is a number on the screen looking thing and that is how much sleep I get.

OMG. That is sooooo funny. No, really.

I nominate your post for the dumbest post i've read in quite some time. Your prize is that you will not be able to post for 3 months. Please do not try as your computer will blow up.

I was sceptical, but I gave it a try.

Sun night I went to bed at 11:00 and got up at 8:00.

I did the calculator thing and realized that I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep.

Well, I figured I'd better catch up.

So when I went to bed (after work) at 3:00 last night/this morning I logged it and then got up at 7:00.

I actually got NEGATIVE FOUR HOURS OF SLEEP!

I've now net NEGATIVE one hour for the last two nights. No wonder I'm so tired.

I did the calculator thing and realized that I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep.

So when I went to bed (after work) at 3:00 last night/this morning I logged it and then got up at 7:00.

But what is your net/net for sleep?

Now that's hughmorous. :D

I guess I was wrong and it was not so easy.

This explains a lot of issues I have had in the past.

5-7, but I sleep the sleep of the dead ... usually in bed by 11, up by 4 to 6 depending ...

Seriously, two minutes after I go to sleep and its snore city until my clock goes off ...

That is supposed to be a sign that you are not getting enough sleep/ But I function fine in the day ...

However, ess than 5 and its really iffy for me by mid-afternoon ...