[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis Has Mild Knee Sprain

BiggieFries

:D Here's to the dipshts who spent 2 early draft picks on essentially one position. :wacko:

This strategy has probably turned out better than half the people that drafted at least one RB in the first two rounds. :D

This was also a better strategy than passing on Portis and drafting Betts thinking you got the REAL Skins RB value and getting numbers comparable to Portis out of the gate.

EDIT TO ADD: <----Not a Portis OR Betts owner.

Edited by kingfish247

Is that the one in which people were coming out of the woodwork to say how clever they were to draft the underrated Portis and to avoid drafting the overrated Betts?

No, it was the one where you over rated Betts.

Portis is still going to play this week.

I did? I don't think so.

Maybe you can show me what you're talking about.

Blah, the majority of the people on the boards were saying it... I don't care to get in a pissing match, nor do I care to use the search function.

Well then stop making sh*t up.

Do you sit around all day on a computer trying to be the huddle police? Please sir, while I'm a lazy, lying hypocritical douchebag, you need some sort of life.

Good point.

Good point.

You really are a sad human being. You're calling me a douchebag when you nothing about me. I backed off of what I thought you said, but I guess you can't let it go. You know nothing about me, nor have I lied. You really are a sad, pathetic little man. I feel sorry for you. I really do.

Grow up.

You really are a sad human being. You're calling me a douchebag when you nothing about me. I backed off of what I thought you said, but I guess you can't let it go. You know nothing about me, nor have I lied. You really are a sad, pathetic little man. I feel sorry for you. I really do.

Grow up.

:D

From reading this thread, I'm pretty sure that you're twelve years old, or have the mental capacity of someone of that age. Read the thread again (or have somebody read it to you) and maybe you'll figure out why you come across as a douchebag.

Now shake it off. You're missing your cartoons.

:D

From reading this thread, I'm pretty sure that you're twelve years old, or have the mental capacity of someone of that age. Read the thread again (or have somebody read it to you) and maybe you'll figure out why you come across as a douchebag.

Now shake it off. You're missing your cartoons.

Just so you know, I don't care how long you've been on the boards. You're still a sad little man.

Clinton Portis, RB WAS

News: Running back Clinton Portis practiced on his sore knee and is ready to go. Receiver Santana Moss did a lot of sprints and little else. The health of two important parts of the Washington Redskins offense took different paths Thursday as the team prepared for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions. "It feels night and day," Portis said. "(Wednesday) was my first day trying to do anything, and it was limited. (Thursday) I ran full speed on numerous plays. I felt real good."

Clinton Portis, RB WAS

News: Running back Clinton Portis practiced on his sore knee and is ready to go. Receiver Santana Moss did a lot of sprints and little else. The health of two important parts of the Washington Redskins offense took different paths Thursday as the team prepared for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions. "It feels night and day," Portis said. "(Wednesday) was my first day trying to do anything, and it was limited. (Thursday) I ran full speed on numerous plays. I felt real good."

Good news. Thanks. :D

This strategy has probably turned out better than half the people that drafted at least one RB in the first two rounds. :D

No doubt, so far I'm happy with the fact our WCOFF team went RB-WR-WR-RB while the guys behind us in the third picked up Cedric Benson and Thomas Jones leaving us with Portis. If Clinton goes down, not so good. We were trying to make up (i.e. calculated gamble) for the perceived advantage of the LT and Jackson owners. I don't know if I would have done it again since FF RBs have reached parody in the nearly first 1/2 of our FF season, but in the mean time we are 4-0, largely due to the fact we have 4 WRs in the top 20 winning us games.

No doubt, so far I'm happy with the fact our WCOFF team went RB-WR-WR-RB while the guys behind us in the third picked up Cedric Benson and Thomas Jones leaving us with Portis. If Clinton goes down, not so good. We were trying to make up (i.e. calculated gamble) for the perceived advantage of the LT and Jackson owners. I don't know if I would have done it again since FF RBs have reached parody in the nearly first 1/2 of our FF season, but in the mean time we are 4-0, largely due to the fact we have 4 WRs in the top 20 winning us games.

Hate to add to all of this but... even if you drafted Portis and are waiting for the other shoe to drop, Portis will probably make a perfect sell high candidate after this week if he does very well vs DET AND since WAS has had their bye.

With all the injuries and all the RB shakeups, I bet you'd be able to get something good for the FF stretch run if you want to bank on a severe Portis injury in the second half of the season.

EDIT for clarification: This is of course if you have Portis and subscribe to the belief that he doesn't have 10 games in him...

Edited by kingfish247

Your inability to respect a differing opinion and engage in intelligent discourse had already been cemented. Now you're flailing like a rebel without a clue.

I fail to see how I had any less respect for anyone elses opinion. It looks to me like the people in favor of Betts seem to have the respect for others opinions issue, which seems to be a big deal to you. I also fail to see how I'm flailing like a rebel without a clue when everything I've said so far on the subject has proven true.

Portis has been very good this year, he practiced yesterday and is good to go for Sunday...

Remove the tampon you sensitive nancy.

I fail to see how I had any less respect for anyone elses opinion. It looks to me like the people in favor of Betts seem to have the respect for others opinions issue, which seems to be a big deal to you. I also fail to see how I'm flailing like a rebel without a clue when everything I've said so far on the subject has proven true.

Portis has been very good this year, he practiced yesterday and is good to go for Sunday...

Remove the tampon you sensitive nancy.

Look, there is an easy solution to this. Piratesownninjas is beating his chest about Portis and he has the right to do so. If Portis continues to be productive without getting injured than he can. He likes the smell of his own farts and that's ok. Now, if Portis gets injured and Betts kills down the stretch than he should still come to the boards to smell the Betts camp's farts.