[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 cents

Thews40

To the whiney pretentious hatin’ beotches that are so high on their own farts their disdain for any opinion that doesn’t measure up to their "standards" requires that they post something to let the world know it, please don’t read this… mmmmkay :D .

Anthony Gonzalez – Is this the week he puts on the Reggie Wayne shoes? I have him in two leagues, and if Harrison can’t go I’m gonna start him.

Randy Moss – Guess what?… the “LT” of this year is a WR. If I drafted today and had the #1 pick, I’d take Moss.

Ronnie Brown – I’ve dissed him a lot, but he’s producing beyond what I thought he would.

AJ – Please come back soon.

Dominic Rhodes – Is it time? He’d been staying real healthy just waiting, and the F’n Raiders are 2-2… could be money. If you think so, now would be the time to trade for him. If you don’t, now would be the time to trade him.

Rudi, SJ, Gore, LJ, Westbrook, Maroney… the list goes much deeper… I’d be worried.

How good is the Edge? If you were to draft today, for RB I’d take Addai first (assuming he was healthy), and the Edge would be in the top 6.

The one RB I’d love to have, but don’t on any of my 5 teams, is FWP. #2 would be Bush. Bush has a big upside right now… and I mean now. NO is rested, they might fix their problems, and one big game will spawn a bunch of optimism.

New Orleans Saints – This is the week IMO. They were money last year, everyone figured them out, and the exact same thing didn’t work. Now, with McAllister out, they have to commit to Bush… they have to… more than 75%. They’ve had a week to think about it, and Carolina comes to town without Hommie. Steve Smith isn’t Steve Sminth without Jake Delhomme. I could see NO getting up quick and blowing this game out. If that happened, Brees would be an instant “I told you so” …cause you know, some of us paid dearly for this shiny turd. If it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen this week. If it doesn’t happen, it’s going to be defined by it not happening this week. Big game, and I’ll bet Brees comes through.

Brandon Jacobs – I’ve been sitting on him for a long time now, and the best I can hope for is RBBC with Ward. Realistic expectations would dictate he may be an average starter, and the side he might just turn out to be a bye week fill.

Cedric Benson – Let’s get ready to fumble! Ick.

The Dallas Cowboys, the Green Bay Packers and the Indianapolis Colts are awesome teams, but the Cowboys and Colts look like the only team that could possibly be good enough to beat the New England Patriots. This team is scary good.

SD is close to a total collapse, and Gates is still money. Chaching! In a PPR, there is no other TE I’d rather have.

Rest of the season rankings… where we differ:

WR#2 Chad Johnson, #3 Steve Smith, #4 TO. I’d put TO as #2 easily ahead of Steve Smith… easily.

WR#35 – Brandon Marshal. Are you serious? Roddy White, Curry, K. Curtis… ahead of Marshal? He’s money, and needs about a 10 WR jump.

WR#55 – Anthony Gonzalez. Wait till next week.

QB#6 and beyond… pretty steep dropoff down Dumpster alley. Manning, Romo, Brady look like the clear top 3, but Palmer is also clearly #4. I have him in two leagues, so it’s not bias.

RB#11 – Edgerrin James. I don’t think so Tim… easily top 6.

The #1 D IMO is the Steelers. We’ll see…

(please insert your 2 cents here)

Randy Moss – Guess what?… the “LT” of this year is a WR. If I drafted today and had the #1 pick, I’d take Moss.

Funny . . . I'd take Brady. Good thing I did in my MML. :D Too bad I traded him away in Dynasty Wars . . . for nothing. :D Merry Christmas for several years, Sarge.

Ronnie Brown – I’ve dissed him a lot, but he’s producing beyond what I thought he would.

Boy howdy on that one. I've been calling Ronnie Brown a bust from day one, and I chortled with glee as I took Jesse Chatman for a dollar in my MML and several said "WHO?" After two weeks I saw them splitting carries like I thought they would and figured my evil plan worked to perfection. Now I see Brown is the #1 RB in our scoring system. :wacko:

The one RB I’d love to have, but don’t on any of my 5 teams, is FWP. #2 would be Bush. Bush has a big upside right now… and I mean now. NO is rested, they might fix their problems, and one big game will spawn a bunch of optimism.

Gotta disagree here, man. I've been shouting from the rooftops that Bush is the next Peter Warrick since his last year at USC--he needed a LenDale White in college to be effective, and he needs Deuce McAllister in the league to be effective . . . Bush is a change-of-pace scatback/return man/hybrid back and that's that.

Big game, and I’ll bet Brees comes through

Obviously you don't watch much Big Ten football. :wacko:

WR#2 Chad Johnson, #3 Steve Smith, #4 TO. I’d put TO as #2 easily ahead of Steve Smith… easily.

Spot on. When was the last time you heard the media mention TO? The last time he caught a TD pass. A quiet TO is a happy TO is a productive TO. Romo-to-TO is the best hookup since the first go-round of McNabb-to-TO. Meanwhile, Carolina is a mess. David Carr? No thanks.

/two cents

Peace

policy

I still take LT first and Randy Moss in the 2nd round where he could be had in every draft.

I would not have put Edge in the top six before the season but today I'd be hard pressed to take anybody before him other than LT, Addai, Ronnie Brown and FWP

I was very concerned about New Orleans this year. Last year was a magical year for them and I had a sneaking suspicion they would return to earth this year, although admittedly I did not think the fall would be so far and hard. Reggie Bush is great in open space it will be interesting to see how he does as the every down back on a team that is struggling offensively.

Brandon Jacobs has been a major disappointment. I was thrilled to get him in the 5th of my local to pair with LT. :D

Gleefully I avoided Cedric Benson in all my leagues except the one dynasty league where I still own him from having drafted him as a rookie. I have been sitting on him in that league since then ... :D

It is a real pleasure to be a Cowboy fan this year. Romo is the real deal ... but the real difference is the absence of Bill Parcells. Props need to be given to Jason Garrett as well. I must also admit I like seeing Favre do well ... but I think Green Bay is having a bit of a magical year much like New Orleans last year, it will be interesting to see how long the magic lasts. Clearly though Green Bay has an excellent chance to win their division, but I'm just not convinced they go that far in the playoffs. Indianapolis and New England are also scary good ... adding Randy Moss and Wes Welker to the Patriots has taken that team to a level that few teams ever get to. Addai has been a very pleasant surprise in Indy and is a BIG reason that team is doing so well ... it has been surprising that the Indy defense is more like the playoff defense of last year and not the regular season defense of last year.

I have always hated Norv Turner and he has taken a good SD team and driven them right into the cellar. It shouldn't be hard to figure out that the bread and butter of that team is to feed the ball to LT with some Gates mixed in. Turner should be fired before the year is out IMO.

Lost Travis Henry this week, and picked up Cecil the Diesel and Mike Bell in two others. You gotta believe the Doncos will want to distance themselves from the multiple drug failer 9 kids (not 6, not 7, not 8, but 9) havin’ instant bad guy? How much will T. Henry spamshirts go for in two weeks? This is bad PR and it opens doors for the Denver RB’s. Agree that S. Young is the best shot, but you gotta believe Bell is gonna be the safety net.

I made two major multiple player trades this week and assembled the best team I’ve ever had. This year, if you took Addai/James with the #4 pick, you have a good team. The players I traded were on my bench, but with one guy having all his RB’s hurt or on byes, it made sense for him to get Fred Taylor/Norwood. Norwood is one game away from WW fodder. Time to wake up and smell the coffee on this one. :brow:

Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade pie. And you may ask yourself, just who is Steven Mann and what makes him tick? :D

Key Colts Miss Practice Again :D:wacko::wacko::D:wacko::sick::wacko:

Phillip Wilson, Indianapolis Star

WR Marvin Harrison, RB Joseph Addai, S Bob Sanders, LB Freddy Keiaho, WR Aaron Moorehead and returner T.J. Rushing were listed as questionable today, as none of them practiced today.

Time to stick the fork in? :brew:

Rams Injury Update; WR Bruce Out This Sunday

Steve Korte, Belleville News Democrat

St. Louis Rams WR Isaac Bruce has been ruled as out for the Rams' game against the Cardinals due to a hamstring injury. Drew Bennett will get the start. WR Dane Looker is sidelined due to a severe thigh bruise, so WR Dante Hall will be a bigger part of the offense. "He'll play more than he normally would," Rams coach Scott Linehan said of Hall. WR Marques Hagans likely will see his first NFL regular-season action. SS Corey Chavous also has been ruled out due to an injured pectoral muscle. DE James Hall was able to practice on Friday, and Linehan said he would start. CB Tye Hill was able to do some work in practice on Friday, but he'll sit out. It'll be the fourth game he's missed due to broken bones in his back.

QB#6 and beyond… pretty steep dropoff down Dumpster alley. Manning, Romo, Brady look like the clear top 3, but Palmer is also clearly #4. I have him in two leagues, so it’s not bias.

(please insert your 2 cents here)

And in the category of no respect: John Kitna. He missed a chunk of one game where I think he puts up at least an additional TD and 100 yards. He deserves, for this current season, to be mentioned with the other 4 above IMO.

Edited by TDFFFreak