[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are the Colts sitting pretty ?

whomper

Everywhere you look you hear about the Pats ..I have already heard "Can they go undefeated ?" Chatter. ISMHO this is perfect for the Colts..Last year was the first year in recent memory that the Colts didnt have all the main focus and weight of the world on themselves in the playoffs..The Bolts and The Ravens seemed to be the darlings of the AFC and the Colts played very loose with the pressure somewhat off..The D stepped up big time and Manning was Manning. If I am a Colts fan or someone in that organization I love all the Pats fanfare..Dont get me wrong the Pats are lethal and deserve accolades but the Colts keep cruising..Steve Young had a great observation when he said the Colts and Pats remind him of the old Cowboys / 49ers rivalry..I just think the Colts are enjoying playing with the pressure off a little bit and I think it could work in their favor..That is all

Everywhere you look you hear about the Pats ..I have already heard "Can they go undefeated ?" Chatter. ISMHO this is perfect for the Colts..Last year was the first year in recent memory that the Colts didnt have all the main focus and weight of the world on themselves in the playoffs..The Bolts and The Ravens seemed to be the darlings of the AFC and the Colts played very loose with the pressure somewhat off..The D stepped up big time and Manning was Manning. If I am a Colts fan or someone in that organization I love all the Pats fanfare..Dont get me wrong the Pats are lethal and deserve accolades but the Colts keep cruising..Steve Young had a great observation when he said the Colts and Pats remind him of the old Cowboys / 49ers rivalry..I just think the Colts are enjoying playing with the pressure off a little bit and I think it could work in their favor..That is all

I would agree and I like to think of the Colts as the 49ers in that analogy :D