[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to Nashville in December

Flypaste

I'll be traveling to Nashville to see the Titans play the Chargers. I've been through Nashville before but have never stayed in town. I don't know much about the area. I am staying at the Marriot Courtyard (Nashville Downtown) which is half a mile or so from the stadium. Is this a decent section of town? Is there any real need to rent a car or would taxi be sufficient? Any recommendations... restaurants, attractions and such? Thanks.

Edited by Flypaste

Nashville is nice, walking to the stadium shouldn't be an issue at all, I would not rent a car if I were you, staying downtown, everything you'll need is close.

I really did not want to rent a car, I just am not familiar with the city's layout. Thanks H8. I appreciate the heads-up.

If youplay golf, you can take a ride to the Opryland Hotel and get a shuttle to play Springhouse Golf Club....EXCELLENT course. In Hickory, there is a golf whre they used to play the Sara Lee Classic....Hermitage National Golf Club I think....AWESOME COURSE...right on the Cumberland. I think it is in Hickory...but Maybe Legends golf course is in Hickory....oh yeah....that is awesome too.