[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kitna is killing me, should I drop him for......?

stokers

Garcia

Schaub

Culpepper

Cutler (would also loose my waiver spot at number 4)

Young (would loose my waiver spot here as well)

or try trading him for Hasselbeck? The guy who has Hass also has Romo and Roth.

Only thing is Kitna is on a bye week.

You'll see that we play sacks in our league, so the last three week Kitna and his front line has just killed me in points.

Passing Yards (40 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-3)

Sacks (-2)

Here's what I had in points in the last 3 weeks for Kitna

-16.20 vs. Wash

3.13 vs.Chi

-4.80 vs. Phi

Again, since my league gives -2 for each sack, it doesn't matter that he's leading the league in passing, the sacks are killing me.

He's had 20 sacks in the last 3 games.

I've lost 2 of the last 3 weeks because of this problem.

Now he's in a bye week, and I don't have anyone else that I can move but him.

If we didn't play sacks, this wouldn't even be an issue, but we do and I need to do something about it.

Again, since my league gives -2 for each sack, it doesn't matter that he's leading the league in passing, the sacks are killing me.

That is a dumb scoring system, How is it his fault that he gets a sack? Was it McNabbs fault that the Giants did not help out the rookie tackle when Osi was killing him?

With a scoring system like that you need all the help you can get!!!!!

The scoring makes no difference...you know this going into your draft, so you have to account for it when you select a QB. Everyone loved the fact that Detroit is pass-happy...but along with 45-50 attempts per game comes your fair share of sacks and INTs, too. I think your system is unique in that it adds a different dimension to how you evaluate QBs.

That being said, yes, with Detroit's shaky OL protection, it would be advised to find a QB that doesn't generate -8 to -14 points a week in sacks...that will be difficult to overcome every week.

You could "try" to trade him for Hasselbeck but if I were his owner, there would be no reason to make that trade with you. I'd grab ANY of the others. All of them are in the single digits of being sacked whereas Kitna has been down 24 times already. That pace isn't going to slow down. Young and Schaub are probably the top two - Young because he'll run several in and Schaub because eventually he'll get Andre Johnson back which will drastically boost his numbers.