[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dundermifflinfinity>System

Menudo

Anyone else watching the Office ?

This show just continues to get better and better for me. It is approaching Seinfeld levels for me. Last night's episode wasn't quite as good as the first two of this season, but, it was still funny.

:D

:D

:wacko:

I love this show. I have since it first started. But I have been a little disapointed with the last two episodes. The first one of the season was awesome though. I love the hour long format. I know its going away soon, but I would be willing to sacrifice half of the season for hour long episodes. It would be groundbreaking. When was the last hour long sitcom?

I love this show. I have since it first started. But I have been a little disapointed with the last two episodes. The first one of the season was awesome though. I love the hour long format. I know its going away soon, but I would be willing to sacrifice half of the season for hour long episodes. It would be groundbreaking. When was the last hour long sitcom?

Actually the hour long episodes seem like 2 half hour episodes merged together by an awkward transition. I prefer the all out 30 min version.

I started getting into last year and it is now on my DVR. It is a funny show. Loved Dwight trying to beat the new web site versus his sales for the day. :D

I like how the Jim and Pam relationship is starting out too....

I thought Thursday episode was fantastic. All 3 have been great.

I have to admit I like how the Ryan story line went although still a bit hard to believe. He plays it well. I think he's a producer so he probably wanted a bigger role and could do a good job at it and I think he is.

Though I still loved it, and I had a few good laughs, I thought last night's show was the weakest of the season thus far.

Still the best show on T.V. right now :D

I loved the part about the beet farm. The thing that really made me mad about this episode was all of the stupid weather reports that interupted it about three times, causing me to miss alot of it!!

Will Andy eventually win Angela over? Or will Dwight Schrute be the man?

"I...DECLARE...BANCRUPTCY!!!"

:D That combined with the scenes of Moses running alongside the car when Jim & Pam were driving over to Schrute farms were the top moments for me last night.

Though I still loved it, and I had a few good laughs, I thought last night's show was the weakest of the season thus far.

Still the best show on T.V. right now :D

Last night's might have been my favorite. Schrute Farm. Darrell. Bankruptcy. Beets. Andy and Angela. All good stuff.

Last night's might have been my favorite. Schrute Farm. Darrell. Bankruptcy. Beets. Andy and Angela. All good stuff.

It is your God-given right to hold this incorrect opinion. :D

It is your God-given right to hold this incorrect opinion. :D

I missed a lot of the episdoe flipping around to the football games and the baseball game but enjoyed what I saw, hope the wife DVR'd it.

The Moses part was classic along with the other scenes at the farm. It was so weird that it made sense considering it was Dwight.

Andy / Angela is working well.

How about the Windows update that Michael for the PPT presentation?

"I declare Bankruptch". Classic line.

He was night shifting as a telemarketer and had to take the bus to get there.

Darrell was good also.

Missed the beet farm part though.

I missed a lot of the episdoe flipping around to the football games and the baseball game but enjoyed what I saw, hope the wife DVR'd it.

The Moses part was classic along with the other scenes at the farm. It was so weird that it made sense considering it was Dwight.

Andy / Angela is working well.

How about the Windows update that Michael for the PPT presentation?

"I declare Bankruptch". Classic line.

He was night shifting as a telemarketer and had to take the bus to get there.

Darrell was good also.

Missed the beet farm part though.

You can pick up a souvenir here.

Watched this show for the first time last night - saw 2 reruns on TBS, very funny show. The first one was where Michael and Dwight end up going at it at the dojo at lunch time. Loved the part at the end where he promoted Dwight from Assistant to the Regional Manager to Assistant Regional Manager.

Ran across this today.

Being from Scranton this comment is very true. "For us in Scranton, we watch it with a whole other level of appreciation," she said. "When you would tell people outside the area you lived in Scranton, they would feel sorry for you. Now, it's, 'Oh my God, I love The Office!'"

I will be avoiding downtown this weekend as I'm sure it will be crazy.