[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would you accept this trade?

diggerpez

my league scoring is:

1 pt to 10 yds rushing/recieving and 25 yds passing

.5 pt per reception

6 pts TD for all (including QBs)

2 pts bonus for 100+ yds rushing receiving, or 300 yds passing

i just have a feeling ward is going to go out of style, and derek anderson's 15 minutes are just about up.

my draft went badly, with my starting QB as Leinert (losman in backup) and first RB as Maroney. i've addressed the RB problem with a trade or two, and i really dont need marvin (i have donald driver, anquan boldin, santonio holmes, and jericho cotchery). we start 2 RB and three WR, and boldin's hip is a pain, but i should be good. what i don't have is a serviceable QB. i know thta anderson has done a nice job to this point, but i'm weary of his long term capability.

Depends if you need a QB that badly, remember, when playoff time comes Peyton won't be playing! ....just a note to keep in the back of your mind.

Why would he not be playing? Colts learned theior lesson 2 yrs ago when they sat their starters and got bounced. Don't do the trade for other reasons if you want but don't not do it because of this one.

Depends if you need a QB that badly, remember, when playoff time comes Peyton won't be playing! ....just a note to keep in the back of your mind.

I don't agree, they will most likely be fighting for home field advantage and everyone knows that Indy has a better shot at beating Pitt, New England or any other team when they are at home. Manning will play until their playoff seed is determined.

Thanks for the sound advice you gave me...

is this a collusion league? your team is way too stacked for anyone to give you more marquee players. if you're not over the top already, i'd like to join your league. i'd never take that trade anyway

That being said I would try to wait through this weekend. Marvin seems to be a bit hurt...Brandon Marshall hasn't been "all that" this year and the Dolphins have some tough run games coming up...if their opponents stack the box against Ronnie like everyone is predicting...Miami is going to HAVE to pass...Chambers is a weapon and Cleo Lemon has some legit downfield ability...

Denver knows that their offense runs through Travis Henry...and the news just in is the Henry will be good for at least another month as his appeal is going through...Cutler has looked downright terrible at times...

You know what you get with Peyton....solid performance week in week out...

The question is it MORE important to have consistent QB week in/ week out? Or do you want to take a chance with Anderson as an unproven commodity?

Chambers could be nice to stick on your bench at Peyton is definately an upgrade at QB...

At this point if you had to pull the trigger or pass....I'd say pull the trigger...especially with the depth you have in other positions...

Always ask yourself..."Is this trade going to make my team better?" Even if it seems like you are giving up alot...if it can push your team up....go for it...but I would watch the waiver wire for a backup as well...