[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh my GOD!

Randall

I'm surprised but I really don't think it is smoke and mirrors. Their body language and pace on both sides is both very good right now. They're playing confident. They have good players in the right spots on defense, and the right tools for a conservative quarterback in LJ and Tony G. I am still under the impression that they are just keeping this seat warm for San Diego, but watch out for Dwayne Bowe. If he continues to improve throughout the season, he could really take that offense to another level.

Like I said before the year, 8-8 to 9-7, you all laughed but Herm wins, that's all there is to it fellas. I still say Huard is holding this team back!

Come on .... we've seen the 2nd option in Croyle and he's terrible! IMO he isn't good enough to be on a NFL roster. This game is all about winning and that's what Damon does. Hell, if you're into losing slide Croyle in there?

Come on .... we've seen the 2nd option in Croyle and he's terrible! IMO he isn't good enough to be on a NFL roster. This game is all about winning and that's what Damon does. Hell, if you're into losing slide Croyle in there?

i know he's more physically gifted, I know we spent a high draft choice on him, I know this team is not a super bowl contender. I'd sure like to see him get a chance to prove he can or can't do it. Sure yeah, you can sit there from your puter and say he sucks cause you've caught passes from him, you've been on the same field.

I'm surprised but I really don't think it is smoke and mirrors. Their body language and pace on both sides is both very good right now. They're playing confident. They have good players in the right spots on defense, and the right tools for a conservative quarterback in LJ and Tony G. I am still under the impression that they are just keeping this seat warm for San Diego, but watch out for Dwayne Bowe. If he continues to improve throughout the season, he could really take that offense to another level.

Traded Bowe away for Mason in a ppr league.

Hope you're right, but Mason still outperforms. :D