[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ghost Hunters - Live

Swashbucklers

Am I the only one here that enjoys this show on Sci-fi? Right now they are doing a six hour live investigation at the Waverly Hill Sanatorium. Last year on Halloween they did the same thing at the real hotel from "The Shining". Pretty cool show, especially when they catch things that cannot be explained. I did a search and found nothing about it. Does anyone else enjoy this series?

Am I the only one here that enjoys this show on Sci-fi? Right now they are doing a six hour live investigation at the Waverly Hill Sanatorium. Last year on Halloween they did the same thing at the real hotel from "The Shining". Pretty cool show, especially when they catch things that cannot be explained. I did a search and found nothing about it. Does anyone else enjoy this series?

I have seen that show before. I like the one that is ghost hunters in England. One guy "channels" the nearst ghost and then talks like the "ghost" talks even. Pretty amusing but I really like how the female host of the show is very squeamish and likes to scream. How could you host a show about ghosts and be so easily scared? I am sure that is exactly why they chose her but come on. Seems a bit contrived to me. And for all the shows I have ever seen, all they ever see is like a shadow off camera or some distant thumping noise.

I'll watch this but they better have something better than "something just bumped me" or some distant tapping.

I watched part of it last night. I think it was a rerun. Anyway, they were at some old hotel with an older woman named Virgina. They did have photo and video of what they called "orbs" but it did not impress me. Now there was a part that I missed where they filmed a brick being tossed upward. (my wife said so) Now that might have changed my mind. :D

One guy got bumped. They were at an old insane asylum. Right, I want to hang out with ghosts that had severe emotional problems. I wouldn't want to meet a well adjusted ghost and I am really sure that certifiably crazy ghosts are out of bounds for me.

I have seen that show before. I like the one that is ghost hunters in England. One guy "channels" the nearst ghost and then talks like the "ghost" talks even. Pretty amusing but I really like how the female host of the show is very squeamish and likes to scream. How could you host a show about ghosts and be so easily scared? I am sure that is exactly why they chose her but come on. Seems a bit contrived to me. And for all the shows I have ever seen, all they ever see is like a shadow off camera or some distant thumping noise.

I'll watch this but they better have something better than "something just bumped me" or some distant tapping.

I believe it is called 'Most Haunted'

my daughter was addicted to it for a while. The guy you are talking about is great...

the differences between the two is striking.... they find a lot more things in Ghost Hunters ((I think - I have only seen two shows and the things they experience would land on the 'best of' Most Haunted