[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL Cowboys vs. Eagles Sig Bet

Cowboyz1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.. I give all the credit in the world to that ownership. That old raggity f*cker put that team in a position to win. Young club too. Will be a fun rivalry for a few years at least now. The birds will bounce back, but this was embarrasing. I'll eat my humble pie now thanks. Where is that sig line?

Edited by Scourge

Hey.. I give all the credit in the world to that ownership. That old raggity f*cker put that team in a position to win. Young club too. Will be a fun rivalry for a few years at least now. The birds will bounce back, but this was embarrasing. I'll eat my humble pie now thanks. Where is that sig line?

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing too much "bounce" in this Eagles team this season. They're looking like cellar dwellers.

What's the sig we are using?

Let's see..... The last time we bet (I believe I started that little fiasco, so you can blame me Whomper) I think our poor downtrodden Philly breathren made it simple.....

So unless anyone wants to join in I would suggest:

Eagles Suck

Font is Arial Black

Size is 6

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Let's see..... The last time we bet (I believe I started that little fiasco, so you can blame me Whomper) I think our poor downtrodden Philly breathren made it simple.....

So unless anyone wants to join in I would suggest:

Eagles Suck

Font is Arial Black

Size is 6

Good call JO. I like it. Couldn't be more accurate.

If the shoe had been on the other foot, I would have looked like William Shakespeare writing your sigline....it would have been poetic beauty.

But yours is fine...actually, I'm impressed you guys spelled it correctly.

Nor heaven nor earth have been at peace to-night:

Thrice hath Philly fans in their sleep cried out,

'Help, ho! they murder us!

Patience my fellow:

as yet another sleepless night awaits at home! :D

All present and accounted for..................You all wear it so well................Oh and sorry to end your season so close to thanksgiving.

Mcnabb has probably thrown his last duck this year and Ried, who knows. Philly's getting ready to transform, into what, is anyone's guess. I am just glad we got things fugured out for a while..........

All present and accounted for..................You all wear it so well................Oh and sorry to end your season so close to thanksgiving.

Mcnabb has probably thrown his last duck this year and Ried, who knows. Philly's getting ready to transform, into what, is anyone's guess. I am just glad we got things fugured out for a while..........

a lot of the pieces are fine...Reid knows how to bring along QB's and if he can mold Kolb a little while longer until McNabb is probably gone along with Reid, then things can be fine...

it's all about who replaces Reid...

the pieces are there for the next coach to win coach of the year or something...from bringing a likely last place team back into at least maybe a WC spot next year....who knows?

If the shoe had been on the other foot, I would have looked like William Shakespeare writing your sigline....it would have been poetic beauty.

I believe this what you guys had us use (but with a different Team Name of course) last year..... Looks good on ya :D

Losers Roll Call.

Keggerz (here)

Scourge (here)

i_am_the_swammi (here)

Nsab (here)

Avernus (here)

Hugh-mongus (here)

Mighty fine looking sig line you came up with JoJo :wacko:. These gents wear it well. :D

:D to all you guys for sacking up and getting your sigs done so quickly.

(i_am_the_swammi @ 11/5/07 3:53pm)

Nor heaven nor earth have been at peace to-night:

Thrice hath Philly fans in their sleep cried out,

'Help, ho! they murder us!

Patience my fellow:

as yet another sleepless night awaits at home! :D

Here's your Shakespeare, we'll get medieval on you Dec 16th, you can count on that.

In the mean time, you all are honorable in your defeat. Until we meet again :D