[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

protocol question

polksalet

A drug dealer/addict I know has secured employment in a local school. I have attempted to contact the superintendent about this matter but he will not email me nor return my calls. Is it wrong to go a friend on the school board about this matter?

A drug dealer/addict I know has secured employment in a local school. I have attempted to contact the superintendent about this matter but he will not email me nor return my calls. Is it wrong to go a friend on the school board about this matter?

The super will probably only get involved if you've got some proof. If not, it's only your word.

The super will probably only get involved if you've got some proof. If not, it's only your word.

My job as a citizen is to inform the super, that is all. If he fails to take action and this person is busted the monkey is on his back. However I do believe it is my job to let someone know.

Is it not?

True! If you have proof, then take that to the super. But it better be indisputable, or the new hire may sue you.

it's not a child molester dude, no reason to put on your shiny armor and go on a crusade.

And are we talking about the Josh Gordon here? I mean a major cokehead or meth addict working in a school I could see a problem. If it's an art teacher who smokes some pot maybe you should relax a little.

it's not a child molester dude, no reason to put on your shiny armor and go on a crusade.

And are we talking about the Josh Gordon here? I mean a major cokehead or meth addict working in a school I could see a problem. If it's an art teacher who smokes some pot maybe you should relax a little.

meth cook

Ewwwwwww OK, my bad.

Why people wanna smoke Drano and white phosphorus is completely beyond me. What really cracks me up is when they scrape the white stuff out of the inside of the lightbulb before they use it..........to smoke bleach and insecticide out of. Cause that white lightbulb coating.......stuff will kill ya.

So yes then, inform away, Meth cooks are scum who should be rounded up and ruthlessly insulted until they feel shame.

Send a certifed letter to the Principal and the Superintendent. Have that letter notoarized before you sign it and send it. Mention in the letter, that when this guy gets busted for either possession or for doing or dealing drugs, that you will go to the press with your letter, and show them that these guys had prior knowledge of the situation. That ought to scare the crap out of them! It's a little bit of leg work on your part, but I bet you it will pay off.

All I can say is that you'd better have solid, indisputable proof. If it's of the "My buddy Johnny's cousin Reggie saw so and so cooking meth 3 months ago" variety you stand to be in deep do-do.

I possess a letter written by the cook's romatic friend talking about their chemical business. They are both being investigated by the state police right now. I know that for a fact. They are most likely going to go down very soon. I am simply trying to do some damage control for the school and although I doubt anything will happen before the law gets them I feel it is prudent to act now. FWIW they are working as a substitute teacher.