[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll trade you SS for any number 3 WR in the league.

rai

I was feeling good with my draft 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks:

Henry, SS, McNabb

looking back there was some better ways to go.

Now as my post shows SS has the potential to be great just not with Carr and Co. Isn't Plumber looking for a job? Give him a call for gods sake.

Better yet trade SS to Indy they can use him

Edited by rai

I just traded for Smith last week so I watched a bit of the Carolina game yesterday. Carr should not have a job in the NFL. He is terrible. And what is he wearing gloves for? Was it cold in Tenn yesterday? I'll be starting Evans in his place going forward.

Tried to trade him last week only to find his picture on our home page about what a bust he is. Not surprisingly I had no interest from anyone for him. Had to start him this week because Berrian was on a bye. He will be on the bench next week though so he will probably go off.

I just traded for Smith last week so I watched a bit of the Carolina game yesterday. Carr should not have a job in the NFL. He is terrible. And what is he wearing gloves for? Was it cold in Tenn yesterday? I'll be starting Evans in his place going forward.

Feel lucky you don't get the Panthers every week. They're always talking about those freaking gloves. Apparently they give him better grip. I say, if you're the only QB in the NFL wearing gloves and you suck anyway, time to ditch the gloves. Having barely watched him in Houston, I thought perhaps he got a bad rap. I saw his high sack totals as an indication that he wasn't given enough time to throw. Now I know better, dude takes for freaking ever to get rid of the ball. How he hasn't figured out that you don't get 5 seconds to figure out what to do with the ball is beyond me.

Alas, the writing was on the wall when Delhomme went down. Carr took over.

Smith had a fine game in Testaverde's one complete start. When the backup to Carr came in (young QB who I never heard of) the announcers were flabbergasted at how he was able to drop back, plant his feet and throw the ball downfield....something Carr apparently can't do. :D

As a Smith owner, the only way I currently bench him is if Carr gets another start.

Smith had a fine game in Testaverde's one complete start. When the backup to Carr came in (young QB who I never heard of) the announcers were flabbergasted at how he was able to drop back, plant his feet and throw the ball downfield....something Carr apparently can't do. :D

As a Smith owner, the only way I currently bench him is if Carr gets another start.

Well there is hope.

From rotoworld:

David Carr left Sunday's game in the fourth quarter with an apparent head injury.

Carr was awful before leaving, completing just 15-of-27 throws for 107 yards. He constantly saw the pass rush and did not survey the field, getting sacked seven times. Matt Moore replaced him against the Titans. Healthy or not, Carr's days as the Panthers' starter may be numbered. Nov. 4 - 4:00 pm et

I wasn't watching the game when Moore came in. I've never heard of this guy and don't know much about him. How did he look? Did he target Smith at all? He has to be better than Carr. I've never seen such a poor performance. Granted I only watched one series, but he (Carr) looked totally lost out there. As detlef pointed out above, he holds on to the ball way too long. He has no accuracy, no zip on his ball....I could go on.

I wasn't watching the game when Moore came in. I've never heard of this guy and don't know much about him. How did he look? Did he target Smith at all? .

He had 5 passes, one INT, went to Carter three times and hit him with a 30 yard pass. No targets to Smith. I'm hoping Testaverde comes back, but at least Moore was able to throw the ball further than 10 yards downfield.

He had 5 passes, one INT, went to Carter three times and hit him with a 30 yard pass. No targets to Smith. I'm hoping Testaverde comes back, but at least Moore was able to throw the ball further than 10 yards downfield.

Carr sucks

Nothing more ever needs to be said about Carr as an NFL calibur QB, he isn't 1/2 the QB of Vinny , a 43 year old part timer.

I hope this isn't too serious.

From rotoworld:

Steve Smith suffered a hip contusion in Week 9.

Smith had three catches for 15 yards in another forgettable effort with David Carr behind center Sunday. His status will be updated by Wednesday.