[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick my flex

SpinalTapp

I was shocked also when I first considered Patten for this spot, but he has become the #2WR on the Saints and it will be a shootout this week with the Rams.

Right now, however, I have Kev Jones as my starter vs the Cards. Do I stick with KJ or give the spot up to one of my WR?

Bonus question - would you consider benching Plax for either Fitz or Patten this week as my #2 Fantasy WR?

Thanks in advance.

I was shocked also when I first considered Patten for this spot, but he has become the #2WR on the Saints and it will be a shootout this week with the Rams.

Right now, however, I have Kev Jones as my starter vs the Cards. Do I stick with KJ or give the spot up to one of my WR?

Bonus question - would you consider benching Plax for either Fitz or Patten this week as my #2 Fantasy WR?

Thanks in advance.

You have some no braiiner decision that you are making into hair pulling decisions but I'll help ya out. I would definitely keep KJ in there since he has been surprising to me since coming back and should be good against the Cards. (20 carries maybe) The Lions have been playing some very good D after starting so poorly. I don't think Fitz will choose this week to go off. I would stick with Plax because a drop off from week 1 would still be good since the last time he played my Cowboyz in week 1 he went off with 3 tds and 133 yds. Ouch. You don't wannna risk leaving that on your bench do ya?