[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't need advice

Scorcher

it's not brain surgery filling out your starting lineup,this kind of post would normally get you ripped apart,the world is getting nicer! plus did u ever read the amount of f--king questions on sat and sunday,not everybody gets an answer. give me a question i'll answer it,does'nt even need to be sports related..fire away

How do flies walk upside down?

You needed to post this on Sat nite or Sun morning to watch it burn thru to the 2nd page in about 10 minutes or less ... Sun nite, it should sit here for a while.

I liked this place alot more back in the old days TS, remember them????

There are alot more unanswered posts now then there were then......

it's not brain surgery filling out your starting lineup,this kind of post would normally get you ripped apart,the world is getting nicer! plus did u ever read the amount of f--king questions on sat and sunday,not everybody gets an answer. give me a question i'll answer it,does'nt even need to be sports related..fire away

If God can do anything can he make a rock that he cant lift ?