[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the one choosing the Sunday Night Game switch?

:D Someone fire the joker who chose this game as the one every football fan would enjoy watching on thier Sunday Night! What's next weeks Sunday Night game San Francisco vs. Arizona? :D

He just took my order at McDonalds,he screwed that up too.

Having grown up in Northern NY I was a Bills fan from an early age. However, having been away from home for 12 years now I've drifted away from being a Bills fan and just find myself to be a fan of the game and certain individual players. But if I had to pick a team, I'd say whomever is playing the Cowboys.

A front runner that is also a jealous hater?

I don't much care to watch the Patriots blow teams out either, regardless of fantasy impact. I'll keep the game on picture in picture, just so I can switch back over at the moment that someone finally says to themselves "screw it ... throw a yellow flag with a 15 yard penalty and a $25,000 fine tomorrow ... I'm gonna turn Brady into tater salad on this play, before the whistle or not".

Bill Bellichek will only have himself to blame when this happens too ... imagine the damage Ray Lewis or Terrell Suggs could do to Brady after Moss catches a TD on 4th and goal from the 3 yard line, to put the Pats up by 49 points in the third quarter on MNF in week 13. The cheers will be heard across the land ... and Stephen Gostkowski's parents will probably be leading the parade! :-)

I'm counting the blessings of every Brady-Moss primetime game. You would too if you owned them in your most lucrative league!

Exactly my point I am a fan of football and would like to see a competitive game on Sunday night when I have no other option if you think the bills(sorry bills fans) are a competitive match for the pats after they beat the hapless bungles the winless fins and the C.Penn led jets then we are in big trouble as football fans bring on any other game I could care less about seeing the Patriots beat up another weak opponent. I would rather watch the Brownies against anyone this year making their last minute comeback than a 50 pt. blowout. Call me old fashion (fantasy aside) I still like to see a good football game on primetime. That is why they implemented the changing of the sunday night game this year isn't it? It is not like they didn't know the Pats blow teams out before this week! Please don't try to tell me that everyone in america wants to watch a good old fashion blowout in their CHOSEN primetime game. Patriot fans aside try and tell me you enjoy that type of game BORING!!!!!! :D

Exactly my point I am a fan of football and would like to see a competitive game on Sunday night when I have no other option if you think the bills(sorry bills fans) are a competitive match for the pats after they beat the hapless bungles the winless fins and the C.Penn led jets then we are in big trouble as football fans bring on any other game I could care less about seeing the Patriots beat up another weak opponent. I would rather watch the Brownies against anyone this year making their last minute comeback than a 50 pt. blowout. Call me old fashion (fantasy aside) I still like to see a good football game on primetime. That is why they implemented the changing of the sunday night game this year isn't it? It is not like they didn't know the Pats blow teams out before this week! Please don't try to tell me that everyone in america wants to watch a good old fashion blowout in their CHOSEN primetime game. Patriot fans aside try and tell me you enjoy that type of game BORING!!!!!! :D

I say again: watching Brady to Moss is NOT boring to me. I find the Patriots offense to be dynamic and fun to watch. I would not have watched the Bears and Seahawks. I just wouldn't. I don't care about those teams, and neither does anyone who is not a fan of them... :D

I say again: watching Brady to Moss is NOT boring to me. I find the Patriots offense to be dynamic and fun to watch. I would not have watched the Bears and Seahawks. I just wouldn't. I don't care about those teams, and neither does anyone who is not a fan of them... :wacko:

:D I'm not saying that the sea chi game is the one i wanted to watch either but there is better than a blowout like that game so stop beating to death that sea chi just wouldn't be fun to watch there are plenty other games for them to choose from. And by the way the bias of owning brady and-or moss being the deciding factor for whether people want to watch a certain game cmon i own both in seperate leagues and would rather watch a competitive game than that pathetic blowout. like i said call me old fashion but i actually love football and the good old dogfight till the END!!!!!!! :D !

Edited by FantasyvsReality?Fantasy

Anybody who would have rather watched that blowout than a very good Chi/Sea game is watching sports for the wrong reasons. Early returns have the game rated as the lowest primetime football game in some time. Out of all the games on the schedule, the Pats/Bills was the least intriguing game this weekend IMO. I honestly would have rather watched a game between the Rams and Dolphins. Give me players stepping up in key situations. Give me drama. Give me a battle. Do not give me a scrimmage with uniforms.

Anybody who would have rather watched that blowout than a very good Chi/Sea game is watching sports for the wrong reasons. Early returns have the game rated as the lowest primetime football game in some time. Out of all the games on the schedule, the Pats/Bills was the least intriguing game this weekend IMO. I honestly would have rather watched a game between the Rams and Dolphins. Give me players stepping up in key situations. Give me drama. Give me a battle. Do not give me a scrimmage with uniforms.

No game this week or any week for the rest of this season has the potential to be great like the Patriots' games. If a team can step up to the plate and give the Pats a run for their money and possibly beat them it would turnout to be an amazing game. When it's a blowout like the Bills game turned out to be then I agree there were alot more compelling games but the potential was much greater, it just didn't pan out. But when it does you'll kick yourself for not watching.