[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the one choosing the Sunday Night Game switch?

:D Someone fire the joker who chose this game as the one every football fan would enjoy watching on thier Sunday Night! What's next weeks Sunday Night game San Francisco vs. Arizona? :D

No, we get the Pats again. We'd all have been better off leaving the SEA - CHI game in place. At least that was fairly close.

:D Someone fire the joker who chose this game as the one every football fan would enjoy watching on thier Sunday Night! What's next weeks Sunday Night game San Francisco vs. Arizona? :D

It was actually Patriots and New England Revolution owner, Robert Kraft, in this case. He wanted to ensure he could watch the Revolution lose their 4th MLS championship game in 6 years...to THE back-to-back major league soccer champions....THE HOUSTON DYNAMO!

*crickets*

Just a terrible decision by NBC. I know I've got some homer bias here, but Chicago is a top 3 market and Seattle is in the top 15. It isn't quite the sexy matchup that it was coming into the season, but was still a very important game, and most would have figured it would be close. I, for one, didn't even tune into the sunday night game. What a laugher. If you wanted to flex out the Sea/Chi game, which I really don't have an issue with, wouldn't the Dallas/Washington matchup have been the game to go to?? I also heard today on local sportsradio KJR 950, that there are limits to how many times any team can be on NBC. Since New England already has one more sunday night game scheduled, they will not be able to be added to any more. So....if the Pats go 14-0 or 15-0, we will not be able to watch them go for the undefeated season in primetime, since NBC thought it more important for us to watch them beat the Bills by 80.

No, we get the Pats again. We'd all have been better off leaving the SEA - CHI game in place. At least that was fairly close.

Then the following week its the Pats on MNF vs the Ravens.

If we don't hate the Pats now, we will in a few weeks! :D

Just a terrible decision by NBC. I know I've got some homer bias here, but Chicago is a top 3 market and Seattle is in the top 15. It isn't quite the sexy matchup that it was coming into the season, but was still a very important game, and most would have figured it would be close. I, for one, didn't even tune into the sunday night game. What a laugher. If you wanted to flex out the Sea/Chi game, which I really don't have an issue with, wouldn't the Dallas/Washington matchup have been the game to go to?? I also heard today on local sportsradio KJR 950, that there are limits to how many times any team can be on NBC. Since New England already has one more sunday night game scheduled, they will not be able to be added to any more. So....if the Pats go 14-0 or 15-0, we will not be able to watch them go for the undefeated season in primetime, since NBC thought it more important for us to watch them beat the Bills by 80.

I'm pretty sure Fox would've protected that game.

The Pats-Giants Week 17 game is on NFL Network, so NBC can't pilfer it.

And as an impartial fan, I was much more interested in watching a 5-4 Bills team, at home, face the machine that is the Pats. As bad as the game turned out, i sat there in awe watching them dissect a decent opponent.

Sorry, but watching Grossman and Benson in primetime? Meh.

I think it's obvious which team you're a fan of, but the fact that you're an LT fan makes up for it somewhat. :D

I have no vested interest in the Patriots, however I am in awe of them this year. As a fan of the game I'm taking alot of pleasure in watching history.

Edited by SuperCharger

I may be in the minority, but I don't care how good a team is, I don't watch or enjoy 40 point blowouts. It is cool that there is finally a choice, but I would much rather watch a good game between two decent teams than watch a game that is over five minutes in. If they are going to make us watch a blowout, at least let it be in week 15 or 16 when they will truly be going for history. I'm not sure a 10-0 team is "making history". I never for a second thought about tuning that game in. It was a blowout before the game even started. I'm sorry, just not a compelling matchup for people that want to watch a good football game.

I may be in the minority, but I don't care how good a team is, I don't watch or enjoy 40 point blowouts. It is cool that there is finally a choice, but I would much rather watch a good game between two decent teams than watch a game that is over five minutes in. If they are going to make us watch a blowout, at least let it be in week 15 or 16 when they will truly be going for history. I'm not sure a 10-0 team is "making history". I never for a second thought about tuning that game in. It was a blowout before the game even started. I'm sorry, just not a compelling matchup for people that want to watch a good football game.

If the Bills had pulled the miraculous upset, wouldn't it have been a shame if just the BUF & NE markets had seen it?

The Pats are so impressive, people are tuning in just to see them do their thing.

And I'm sure there's those that equate their blow-outs it to an accident scene....as gruesome as it is, its hard to look away.

Okay, I'll bite... Who the frack do you root for on Sundays??

Having grown up in Northern NY I was a Bills fan from an early age. However, having been away from home for 12 years now I've drifted away from being a Bills fan and just find myself to be a fan of the game and certain individual players. But if I had to pick a team, I'd say whomever is playing the Cowboys.

+1