[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Samkon Gado sighting...

MTSuper7

Dolphins: Chatman's neck fine

11/28/07 03:58 PM

THE NEWS

On the same day the Dolphins officially placed Ricky Williams on injured reserve and re-signed running back Samkon Gado, coach Cam Cameron told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel that Jesse Chatman's injured neck is "fine," and he should be ready to start on Sunday against the Jets.

Gado probably would have been in line for a start ahead of Patrick Cobbs, but Chatman is apparently ready to roll. Assuming he makes it through the rest of the week without a setback to either his injured ankle or neck, Chatman is a solid play against an awful Jets run defense in Week 13.

Also found this...

Chatman Practices

Dolphins RB Jesse Chatman was able to practice in full pads on Wednesday, but was reportedly moving around gingerly.

Chatman shared carries with resigned RB Samkon Gado, but it's a good sign that Chatman was able to do something. We will keep owners updated on which running back will get the nod against the Jets.

| November 28, 2007 12:37 PM

I think I should tell you all that the dolphins have signed me to their practice squad.

Sweet I just picked you up for $10 in the Huddle Ladder!! Being we don't know much about you...tell us are you more of a hard-nosed up the gut runner or a speed back/slasher type? :D