[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

illinois area huddlers

dmarc117

anyone following this peterson missing person saga? how friggin guilty is this guy?!?!?! i guess cops make the perfect criminal cause they know all the things to cover up........

I have to agree. I got an e-mail from my father yesterday..I deleted it..but it was a picture of Peterson...and then one of the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz. Unreal how much they look alike. It is uncanny.

Well it sure looks like he is guiilty. A freind of his came out recently saying he helped him load a rectangular container that felt "warm" into his truck. He thinks it might have been the body. His previous wifes death, I think it was his 2nd, is so suspicious I cant believe it wasnt prosecuted. They are looking into that now, which I am sure you have heard.

This guy seems like he wants to keep tweaking the law's nose. It reeks of the Butafuco case (sp)! The guy is an attention grabber and I'm sure he's posturing for a book, movie, etc. No body...no murder, and it's gonna be tough to find the body, unless there was something discovered about his ex-wife's murder via her autopsy.

huddle lawyers.....whats the courts stance on priest/layperson confessionals? im hearing that the 4th wife thats missing confided in a priest that peterson told her he killed his 3rd wife.

Not a lawyer, but in the Catholic Church the priest must vow that anything said in a confessional be kept strictly confidential - up to and including a penalty of his death before revealing what was said in it. American courts respect clergy/parishioner confidentiality and will not ask to reveal its contents.

A man believed to be Drew Peterson asked two truck drivers to transport a package to an undisclosed location the day after the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy, Illinois State Police said Saturday.

The alleged incident took place at a Bolingbrook truck stop around 3:30 a.m. on Oct. 29, Trooper Mark Dorencz said in a statement.

The man said to be Peterson was accompanied by a white male in his early 50s with salt-and-pepper hair and a stocky build, the statement said.

After reaching the location, the two men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers, the statement said.

this sucker better fry!!!

A guy I work with - his cousin is pretty high up in the Bollingbrook police dept and was Peterson's partner for 4 years. The cousin used to tell everyone 'if I ever end up dead from a sniper shot, it will be Peterson'. I was like, wow! This Peterson guy is nuttier than squirrel turds.

A guy I work with - his cousin is pretty high up in the Bollingbrook police dept and was Peterson's partner for 4 years. The cousin used to tell everyone 'if I ever end up dead from a sniper shot, it will be Peterson'. I was like, wow! This Peterson guy is nuttier than squirrel turds.

Peterson=sleeze=murderer!