[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, it was fun while it lasted...

TheGrunt

All I needed was for Carson Palmer to score more points than Hines Ward tonight. That's it. The only thing I ask you to do, Mr. Palmer, is one simple task: score more points than a receiver. Get maybe one, two touchdowns and everything will be just fine. I'll make the playoffs.

Nope.

Playoff hopes are in the crapper, and my season is over. :D

OK... enough venting. I'm over it. :D

I agree...

At least you guys know! Now I have Derrick Mason and Steven Gostkowski going against Brady and Moss tomorrow night . . .

This game is a winner-takes-division, loser-goes-home matchup against me and Sgt. Ryan in Dynasty Wars. I've been the doormat and/or laughingstock of this league for years, but I FINALLY put a good year together. Now, it's all come down to this. I have a 37 point lead, and Mason and Gostkowski are averaging a combined 18.8 ppg . . . but Brady and Moss are averaging a combined 48.2 ppg. I'm in position to win, but as everyone here knows, Brady and Moss have no ceiling. Plus, Mason vs. NE is hardly an "average" matchup. It could absolutely go either way . . . I'm going to be biting my nails for the next 24 hours. DAMN AND BLAST YOU, FANTASY FOOTBALL! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT AND ADDICT ME?!?!?

Be prepared for a lot of spam from me on this while I tweak out.

Peace

policy

I'd like to thank Carson for his sub-par performance this week.

While I needed him in one league to improve my odds of winning the division I already have a playoff berth secured in that league. The sub-par performance allowed me to make the playoffs in 2 other leagues.

It's kinda funny you mention this because, while frustrated and venting during the game unfolding, another team owner in my league had to remind me that there are likely thousands of other people this very moment wishing (satisfyingly) the exact opposite of what I need to happen for a possible win. And just as likely, thousands of others are hoping for -- rooting for -- the same or similar things that I need to happen for a win. :D The worst part is knowing there's only so much you could have done, and that simple unfortunate luck handed the 'not-suppost-to Winner' the last available playoff spot.

I'd like to thank Carson for his sub-par performance this week.

While I needed him in one league to improve my odds of winning the division I already have a playoff berth secured in that league. The sub-par performance allowed me to make the playoffs in 2 other leagues.

Even an average performance would have let me sign off my inaugural Hannibals season with a high score win. :D

Palmer look on target early in the game. I had high hopes. Oh well.

Yeah, first quarter was nice. And then came the second quarter, and the third quarter, and the... :D

Edited by The Irish Doggy