[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else going to lose to a Brady/Moss owner this weekend with me?

MTSuper7

I'm going to lose this weekend to a team that starts Warrick Dunn and Joe Jurevicius. Why? Because the guy drafted Brady and Moss. They play the Jets this weekend. The writing is on the wall... Brady is 5TDs short of breaking Manning's single season record. Gee, I wonder if he gets the record this weekend?

It was fun while it lasted...

On a side note, FFL didn't used to be about winning the lottery. The moron who drafted Brady and Moss in this league also drafted three kickers. But, I guess it's like poker. If there wasn't luck involved, the morons probably wouldn't even play.

I'm going to lose this weekend to a team that starts Warrick Dunn and Joe Jurevicius. Why? Because the guy drafted Brady and Moss. They play the Jets this weekend. The writing is on the wall... Brady is 5TDs short of breaking Manning's single season record. Gee, I wonder if he gets the record this weekend?

It was fun while it lasted...

On a side note, FFL didn't used to be about winning the lottery. The moron who drafted Brady and Moss in this league also drafted three kickers. But, I guess it's like poker. If there wasn't luck involved, the morons probably wouldn't even play.

I have Brady and Welker on two teams; unfortunately, next week I face Brady and Welker in a money game in a different league. But the key is that I have Palmer and CJ, who play SF, so I just need to hope that Palmer/CJ >/= Brady/Welker in that league - sure, the guy got luckier than he might have thought, but if my hookup is anywhere CLOSE to his, the rest of my team is just better.

I am facing Brady, Pats D and Gostkowski this weekend..I can somewhat counter Brady with Romo which is why I didnt trade him no matter what was offered but I hope that game (Pats/jets) doesnt play out as the slaughter is appears to be.

Edited by whomper

I hope that game (Pats/jets) doesnt play out as the slaughter is appears to be.

+1, but I'm not holding my breath. This is the perfect opportunity for Belichick to embarrass Mangini by setting all kinds of season and game records against him. I really hope none of the Jets' players starts running his mouth this week. That's the LAST thing we need...

+1, but I'm not holding my breath. This is the perfect opportunity for Belichick to embarrass Mangini by setting all kinds of season and game records against him. I really hope none of the Jets' players starts running his mouth this week. That's the LAST thing we need...

There are rumors of a HUGH snow storm coming for Sunday. No details yet, but this could seriously affect the production from Brady and Moss.

There are rumors of a HUGH snow storm coming for Sunday. No details yet, but this could seriously affect the production from Brady and Moss.

It's awfully early for a prediction like that, but I can only PRAY that happens. I'd take 50 mph swirling winds too. Either way, it feels like it will take divine intervention to prevent a full-fledged aerial massacre.

It's awfully early for a prediction like that, but I can only PRAY that happens. I'd take 50 mph swirling winds too. Either way, it feels like it will take divine intervention to prevent a full-fledged aerial massacre.

I'm in 2nd, and knocked off the #1 undefeated team (He has Brady, Moss, TO). I escaped having to play him the first week of the playoffs, but who knows after that, lol.