[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belicheck?

Liverlips

Last year, they didn't have a first round bye and he played key starters less in the last game.

The year before, they had a first round bye and he didn't really rest many players.

Seeing they have a 1st round bye, whether there were records to be had or not, the starters will play a majority of snaps over the last 2 weeks.

If you think one of the best coaches of all time is a penis, I wonder what thoughts a Linehan or Cameron provoke.

Edited by charty

Last year, they didn't have a first round bye and he played key starters less in the last game.

The year before, they had a first round bye and he didn't really rest many players.

Seeing they have a 1st round bye, whether there were records to be had or not, the starters will play a majority of snaps over the last 2 weeks.

If you think one of the best coaches of all time is a penis, I wonder what thoughts a Linehan or Cameron provoke.

just because he has been successful as the coach of the pats doesnt mean he cant be a penis.....i am sure his wife would probably have a few adjectives that would cause the filters here to work double time

a. let Brady get his TD record?

b. play his guys to the end to get the record?

If he does both I hope it costs him. Look at the couple injuries the cowboys got last week. The guy is a penis. :D

nah, i think he won't allow Brady to get the TD record...

and he will sit 'his guys' to deny them the chance of 17-0

you should call him up and bestow your wisdom upon him,

i'm sure he would give a damn....

nah, i think he won't allow Brady to get the TD record...

and he will sit 'his guys' to deny them the chance of 17-0

you should call him up and bestow your wisdom upon him,

i'm sure he would give a damn....

at least you didnt disagree about him being a penis :D

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...on_resting.html

FOXBOROUGH -- With the No. 1 seed locked up, will the Patriots rest their starters in the final two games?

It was a question posed to coach Bill Belichick during his Wednesday press conference (10:50 a.m.) and his answer spoke volumes about the approach to expect.

"I think that's a conversation that you can have, and the fans can have, but it's not really part of our approach to the game," Belichick responded. "I don't think it's a good one to have. I don't really understand it either. You're going to pick out one guy that is important and say somebody else isn't? I don't think that's a good way to manage your football team."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I know there is alot of BB hate around here, much of it earned, but you've got to admire that last quote...

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

FOXBOROUGH -- With the No. 1 seed locked up, will the Patriots rest their starters in the final two games?

It was a question posed to coach Bill Belichick during his Wednesday press conference (10:50 a.m.) and his answer spoke volumes about the approach to expect.

"I think that's a conversation that you can have, and the fans can have, but it's not really part of our approach to the game," Belichick responded. "I don't think it's a good one to have. I don't really understand it either. You're going to pick out one guy that is important and say somebody else isn't? I don't think that's a good way to manage your football team."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I know there is alot of BB hate around here, much of it earned, but you've got to admire that last quote...

Good find :wacko:

I wonder how much of this was intended to ruffle some Colt feathers :D And while that may sound (insert fancy word here), I wouldn't put it past a hyper-competitive, forward-thinking strategist like Belichick at all. The Colts have done this in the past and he might get some Colt players thinking on that one. Just a thought. :D

Good quote.

Billy,remember those blowouts when you decided to bench some starters late in the game?Just do that again. :D

just because he has been successful as the coach of the pats doesnt mean he cant be a penis.....i am sure his wife would probably have a few adjectives that would cause the filters here to work double time

at least you didnt disagree about him being a penis :D

Why is "penis" an insult. I for one really like my penis and I do my best to treat it very well. I consider my penis my friend.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...on_resting.html

Isnt trying to get personal records putting Brady and Moss over the rest of the team?