[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerry Jones hates cowboy fans

keggerz

I was doing some Xmas shopping and my step dad is a cowboys fan so I was gonna get some cowboy gear...I was at the Reebok OUTLET...

one of the sales guys asked if i needed some help and i was like yeah, where is your cowboy stuff...he said that they arent allowed to carry any because of an agreement JJ signed not allowing cowboy merchandise to be sold in OUTLETS for discounts...

You guys have a great owner :D

I was doing some Xmas shopping and my step dad is a cowboys fan so I was gonna get some cowboy gear...I was at the Reebok OUTLET...

one of the sales guys asked if i needed some help and i was like yeah, where is your cowboy stuff...he said that they arent allowed to carry any because of an agreement JJ signed not allowing cowboy merchandise to be sold in OUTLETS for discounts...

You guys have a great owner :D

They have Dallas Cowboy pro shops all over the place in Dallas...

Either way, this has nothing to do with not caring about fans... It's a business.

They have Dallas Cowboy pro shops all over the place in Dallas...

Either way, this has nothing to do with not caring about fans... It's a business.

Very few businesses are so cheap they don't allow closeouts on unsold items at years end.

The first problem was that you were at a Reebok Outlet. The second problem is that you actually wanted to buy a Cowboys Jersey.

trust me I didnt want to buy the cowboy gear, I cant help it if my step dad has bad taste :D ...going to the rebook outlet right down the road kept me from going to the mall