[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F'in Kitna

capostatus

sucks

what went on in this game? only 16 passes?

this dude single handedly lost me my semifinal

11-3 and now i'll play for 3rd place

3 f-in fantasy points

:D

I've had my fill of Kitna as well. I thought I was finally done with him after the team he was starting for was knocked out of the playoffs last week, but I got another double dose this week as I started McDonald on the two teams that are playing in their championship games.

i also started calvin johnson thinkin he would have a huge day. 6 pts norwood has 11 right now on my bench

kitna didnt even play well last week and still had 20 pts in my league. i figure he would at least throw a touchdown pass.

id also like to thank chad johnson for not showing up when i needed him to

I changed my super bowl lineup with 10 minutes to go before the dealine - putting Kitna in for D. Anderson, due to the wind/weather in Cincy - then changed it right back, getting Anderson in at the last minute ... thinking that DET would not have to pass 50 times vs KCC today, no matter who was winning the game.

About the only right call I made all day today as it turns out. I expected Kitna to be a more than adequate FF QB for me this season, drafting him in 2 leagues, thank goodness I managed to get Anderson off the WW, as he's a big reason why I managed to make the finals in that league.

yup, Kitna knocked me out of winning Championship in my second league....!

Contemplated putting in Trent Edwards, but with the weather forecast, went 'safer route' with Kitna at home.....that will teach me....!!!

Edited by chinatown dragons

i still cant believe ....3 farkin points....3

yea kitna sucks but he sucked last week and scored 20. he would have crappy games and still get me 15-20. projected at 21 this week. i wouldve taken that all the way to the bank.

im shell shocked right now

shaun hill and chris redman would have me in the superbowl

now chris chambers is catchin passes on me

11-3 all for NOTHING :D

this happens to me every single year. last yr my team failed to show up in the superbowl.

Edited by capostatus